• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Best Modded Contours

chavezx2

New CEG'er
i was just thinking that we could start a "best of" here in pics and videos. just so that when you come into this forum to get some ideas you dont have to spend so much time searching.from mild mods to outrageous. one post to open and see The Best Modded Contours.

I think thats a good idea...ill start it then
wa2tuff
wa2tufftour.jpg

OutlawdSVT
outlawdSVT3.jpg

Swazo
swazoengine.jpg

Last edited:
Actually this is a good Idea. Although I think it would be brutially hard to pick out one single BEST contour.

Like if I said Best engine bay? Wa2tuff hands down.
102_0531Small.jpg

Best 3L hybrid would go to Bill's SVT, I think he is putting down the best numbers. Although technically I would have to give that award to Ryan, the builder of that car.
SVT013.jpg

Last edited:
swazo's engine bay owns aliasjerk's. sorry. paint and carbon fiber and hose covers still cant overtake the aftermarket. i like things that say power personally.....

swazo's engine bay owns aliasjerk's. sorry. paint and carbon fiber and hose covers still cant overtake the aftermarket. i like things that say power personally.....

Well sorry I dont have tons of cash :( :p And Jared said Hybrid not turbo

Last edited:
I give Tom (Wa2Tuff) a whole lot of credit because the CSVT is his DD, and to keep it as clean as he does, is another job. And it's green, which makes me miss mine from time to time.

I don't have any pics but i definatly nominate Jim (beyondloaded) for damn sure, that car is crazy, as well as Stazi's, and livinsvt, for those of you who know it.

Outlawd is my inspiration!!! As soon as i get my new Drivers side headlight, I'm gettin vinyl to do my eyelids top + bottom, instead of the temporary electrical tap :blackeye:

My vote goes to Chris also. Seeing that car in person made me realize that there is absolutley no way to convey how clean and mint it is.

well this thread is kinda flawed..it depends on what your looking for in a "best contour" performance (jim, stazi, rick, chris@CTA) or looks (tom, mikeyboy, outlawd, chris@CTA)

outlawd was also my inspiration..im almost there :)

i was thinking more appearance but performance is always good. right now now i personally like the pic of outlawdsvt

Back