• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Gingerman thread!

I'm not banning you, I'm asking you to leave this forum for a while.

It's NOT an opinion. You're spreading BS

Nevermind. I quit CEG. This place has gone down the crapper.

I stated that I stand corrected. Maybe you missed that part?

Last edited:
I took the "i stand corrected" thing as sarcasm due to your "most expert of racing" comment so maybe phil did too. Though how bad of a driver I am doesn't have a whole lot to do with my knowledge of tires.

And of course victoracers aren't the best r compound. Ain't the worst though, decent for the money.

Down the crapper? Because of steeda? lol. He's been here longer than you. Maybe in your POV its gone down hill ever since you became a mod, and had to be analretentive about little things. :)

And your attempt to pull the viel over your ban threat was weaksauce.

Its a good thing you've done your research on tires and know a thing or too because otherwise you're not a very good mod :)

Down the crapper? Because of steeda? lol. He's been here longer than you. Maybe in your POV its gone down hill ever since you became a mod, and had to be analretentive about little things. :)

And your attempt to pull the viel over your ban threat was weaksauce.

Its a good thing you've done your research on tires and know a thing or too because otherwise you're not a very good mod :)

Filtering BS out is what a moderator should do. Well that and ban asshats.

There is a right and wrong way to do it and this wasn't an examle of the right way. Its done and finished, move on toother things otherwise I'll start issuing warnings & bans.
-Mark

LOL.:laugh:

Just ordered a nice new adjustable sway bar for the Evo. Can't wait to play at SZ!:cool:

Hey, can we organize some sort of a "hardware pool" for SZ so we're not all bringing the same tools 50 times over?

I know that I'll be adjusting my sway bars at least once, so I'll need at least a couple of rachets, a torque wrench, etc. Screwdrivers are a necessity. I usually bring a bodywork spatula for interior panel removal.

Does anyone have one of the little "biscuit tanks" for air so we can mess with tire pressures at Gingerman and the drag strip?

Gingerman has air at the track.

I'll be bringing my car tool bag which always is well... in my car. Has most of the essentials.

The only smoke you'll be experiencing is that from a fiery blast from my exhaust.

i did that once...... it was the bad kind of flame though. the kind that ruins the shop's wideband and means your nitrous kit isnt working right.....lol

Back