• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ get em ready meet

Car is running and I need to make a trip down to pickup some tires too...... I could go, I think. I have to check with the wife for other events that weekend first.

Yeah right. Probably the furthest from it. I just don't keep up on "real life" family events like she does. Beginning of every week I say "who's b-day is next"......

Matter of fact, my brother's b-day is this friday so I don't know if there is a party saturday/sunday yet.

I've given up trying to keep that stuff straight. 12 nieces and nephews etc = too many for me.

Yeah right. Probably the furthest from it. I just don't keep up on "real life" family events like she does. Beginning of every week I say "who's b-day is next"......

Matter of fact, my brother's b-day is this friday so I don't know if there is a party saturday/sunday yet.

hey, if you don't show up, you suck :p...and you're whipped :gay: :laugh:

If I go, someone has to help me polish this car. No ifs, ands, or butts. Alex, U SUCK! lol

Can we get an actual list of whose coming together? I want to make sure we have soda etc on hand (I'll probably provide Coke, Pepsi, Dew). We will probably do pizza for lunch (little ceasars, they are close and cheap). Let me know if you have a soda choice and we will do our best to have it, but we are on a budget (unfortunately)

Address

6 8 9 W o o d St
Aurora, IL 60505

1. Dave (i better be there!)
2. Wien_Sean
3. naujcdl
4. Ares

I was thinking the 15th was this weekend :nonono:. My prospective buyer of my t-red might want delivery by the 14th, so this might not work out.

I'd come if you guys don't kill me :D

Kill no, string you up with rope by your toenails, maybe.:laugh:

Oh and I should warn everyone that Ben (my 3y.o.) will be "helping" where ever he can.

1. Dave (i better be there!)
2. Wien_Sean
3. naujcdl
4. Ares

You can only bring the contour though :laugh:........... or we will kill you

Haha, my dad drives the contour now. Its his DD ever since a PT pulled out in front of him and totalled the malibu. The car was ready to go anyways, one of the bolts from the tie-rod rusted and so it made a horrible groan when you turned the wheel to the left. Im glad the accident happened though because he was ok, and the car wasn't safe to drive with that issue he had. It was hard to steer. He got 4k from the insurance even though he only would've gotten probably 2k if he tried selling it due to that issue so thats another plus. Point is, dad drives the tour now and he works 6 days a week, if not 7. 65+ hours a week. So yeah, alero or nothin :D

Haha, my dad drives the contour now. Its his DD ever since a PT pulled out in front of him and totalled the malibu. The car was ready to go anyways, one of the bolts from the tie-rod rusted and so it made a horrible groan when you turned the wheel to the left. Im glad the accident happened though because he was ok, and the car wasn't safe to drive with that issue he had. It was hard to steer. He got 4k from the insurance even though he only would've gotten probably 2k if he tried selling it due to that issue so thats another plus. Point is, dad drives the tour now and he works 6 days a week, if not 7. 65+ hours a week. So yeah, alero or nothin :D

BAck in the game now. I bought #3562 last night! Black on MNB, it needs a few things here and there but nothing major. Gonna start cleaning it up today.

Do me a favor and if you're coming, add your name to the list.

My t-red sold already :eek:, so I'm not going. U guys suck!

What, Eggplnt and EP Jr. don't need any loving?:laugh:

I have to drive to IL to get tires this weekend, so I am definetly not coming down again the week after that..... sorry guys

Back