• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ get em ready meet

Sorry, just noticed an issue coming up with the car. front right spring is screwing up. I'm switching over to eibach for a more reasonable drop for daily driving. Dropzones are too low for chicago streets (2.5" drop all the way around). So I will not be coming.

Hey, does anybody have a spare working SVT MAF that I can use to troubleshoot the Tour? If one of you boys has one, I'll definitely stop by after work. This CEL is driving me nuts!
:crazy: :help: :cry: :blackeye: :bah: :censored:

All of my feelings expressed in emoticons. lol!

Chris

Hey, does anybody have a spare working SVT MAF that I can use to troubleshoot the Tour? If one of you boys has one, I'll definitely stop by after work. This CEL is driving me nuts!
:crazy: :help: :cry: :blackeye: :bah: :censored:

All of my feelings expressed in emoticons. lol!

Chris

Hey Chris,
I've got one that I can bring along.

Sounds good Don, let us know if you're able to make it up.

1. Dave (i better be there!)
2. Wien_Sean
3. naujcdl
4. Ares
5. Wheelspin
6. tophe7d

Then I just might have to show up. =D

I work til 5 in Darien so it will likely be around 7/7:30 or so before I get there.

I vote for Mt.Dew. Not much of a drinker myself.

Chris

unfortunately, i'll be long gone by then. looking to be there by 1 pm and figure to hang out for a couple. i have to go help a buddy swap the alternator on his contour afterwards. yay fun!

The weather forcasted: Sunny, in the high 60s!!!

The bad news is that I may not be able to make it... Last minute "Family Obligation"

unfortunately, i'll be long gone by then. looking to be there by 1 pm and figure to hang out for a couple. i have to go help a buddy swap the alternator on his contour afterwards. yay fun!

Okay, so anybody else got a SVT MAF I can troubleshoot with???

Chris

Well I do not know my work schedule for Saturday yet.. Will find out tomorrow probably. but with it being nice out I'm sure I'll be working... Shore Acres Country Club.

We will see...

I got a DA and a High Speef polisher if anyone is looking to use it while I'm there, but you gotta provide your own pads and polish/compund. Let me know if anyone is interested so I can bring them along if not I'll just leave them at home. DA pad size is 6" to 7.5" and high speed is 7" to 8" i believe.

might not be bad to have a second DA on hand. I have 10 pads total, so that shouldn't be a problem.

In case anyone needs my number

6 3 0 - 7 2 3 - 7 8 1 9 (cell)

6 3 0 - 2 2 5 - 0 9 3 9 (home)

Juan is here. Anytime anyone wants to show up, come over.

We are going to make a quick parts run to NAPA, but that should be less than 30 minutes before we are back...

Back