• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVTC #2354 Back on the road again!!

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
After almost a year of being down my pride and joy lives another day thanks to Reebs. Heres the pics as promised enjoy..
I know I need new headlights lol
tukerpicts019.jpg

tukerpicts015.jpg

tukerpicts013.jpg

tukerpicts011.jpg

tukerpicts010.jpg

tukerpicts008.jpg

tukerpicts007.jpg

tukerpicts020.jpg

Looking good. What what wrong with it that it was down?
thanks, engine totally blew up, there's a nice hole in the oil pan

Glad its back up and going..x2 what was wrong with it..And do somthing about the wheel gap. :cool:
ksports hopefully by the end of summer

x2 on the wheel gap...it looks weaksauce next to that sexy ass m3:drool:
indeed it is slammed and he's got his track wheels on, the tires in the back are 10.5 inches wide :drool:

What model bmw is that? and what year?
2005 tiag e46 m3

looks good man. congrats on getting it back on the road. i don't see anything wrong with those headlights i wish i had them.

Looks good Matt... and for those who think his headlights look good, you have yet to see them up close! :laugh: I was suprised how nice your car pulled with those new headers! It haul'd balls for a 2.5 man!

Looks good Matt... and for those who think his headlights look good, you have yet to see them up close! :laugh: I was suprised how nice your car pulled with those new headers! It haul'd balls for a 2.5 man!
Yea those headlights are beyond a wetsand/polish :laugh: it will pull even harder with a y-pipe, some exhaust, and a diff. :crazy: hmmmm maybe a turbo? well thats def a long time away

I'm liking the silver lower "eyelids" on the Bimmer. Does anyone have anything like that on their Contour or has anyone thought of doing that?

tukerpicts021.jpg

I figured they were stock but I wonder how it would look to do something similar to a contour? Maybe someone will rise to the challenge

Back