• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Odd little car...

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
Hmm I saw this car today walking to class...It's a Geo Metro, only, not?

0816071000.jpg

0816071000a.jpg

0816071000b.jpg

0816071000c.jpg

You sure about that? I didn't take a pic of the front, but I'm 99% sure it had a Metro nose...

Suzuki swift and Geo Metro are the exact same car.

Thats like saying "it looks like a ford contour... You sure about that? I think it was a mystique"

my guess is that someone bought a conversion kit to make their Geo Metro/Swift an electric car, I know of people who have done that. Its a couple of grand for the batteries and motor and your plug it in over night, there was a guy in midland that did that, he could drive the car 100 miles before it needed a charge.

Anyone ever seen a suzuki cappuccino? Now thats a ridiculous car. I don't even know if it would be allowed on the road here. All these suvs would just drive right over the top of it.
250px-Suzuki_Cappuccino_001.jpg

Suzuki swift and Geo Metro are the exact same car.

Thats like saying "it looks like a ford contour... You sure about that? I think it was a mystique"

my guess is that someone bought a conversion kit to make their Geo Metro/Swift an electric car, I know of people who have done that. Its a couple of grand for the batteries and motor and your plug it in over night, there was a guy in midland that did that, he could drive the car 100 miles before it needed a charge.

Hehe after I posted I googled and realized that they were the same exact freakin thing :crazy:. But what I find most interesting is that this is a state vehicle...So I would think it was purchased by the state from Geo/Suzuki as is? I think I'm going to be browsing some Wiki!

Back