• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car show @ work today

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
I didn't really plan on putting my SVT in there, but the organizer, also owner of the viper talked me into it. Thank god I carry around speed detailer and tire shine.

You can definetely tell whos at the bottom and top of the corporate chain, lol :laugh:

MVC-010S.jpg

MVC-010S.jpg

MVC-011S.jpg

MVC-012S.jpg

MVC-013S.jpg

MVC-014S.jpg

MVC-015S.jpg

Not alot of cars, but I'm sure a few more will show up after lunch.

Wow. Talk about foggy headlights. you do know they are only like 100 each right?

The kid has a turbo contour. Pretty sure he can buy 2 headlights and maybe see at night. Thats a saftey issue right there

Enough with that bs, please.

Seriously, do the whole community a favor and attack those lights w/ some 1200 grit and some plastic polish. Or replace them or something. We aren't talking about a lot of money or time either way.

Other than that, it looks like a decent little show.

gotta love that fastback! :cool:

for having such a fast tour, those headlights really aren't safe... .02

:rolleyes:

Go work at an oil company. One of the guys in my dad's office has a Mclaren SLR, SL65 AMG, S65 AMG, SLK55 AMG, restomod late 60's model Camaro etc.

Damn hell yeah, I am used to my work, people drive honda accords, camry's, a few bmw's and mercedes, toyota's and thats about it.

I have no idea what type of cars management drives here. They all park in an underground parking garage that none of us can access. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back