• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Svt - $500 - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you were close at all id be all over this! my vote would be to rent a you store it space big enough for it and strip it as far as you can and part it. I'd be willing to pick a few things up.

Is the car still in the Bay Area? Why dont you buy the wheels and tires and maybe the exhaust for the $500 buy back. Then say bye-bye to the car.

I could do that...however, I don't really have the time or the mechanical know-how to part out a car. Wheels yes, exhaust...maybe...but anything beyond that...not really. :(

How do I contact the person responsible in selling this car? Ill buy it, I just have to figure out shipping from Cali to FL.!! Would the person responsible please PM me their number.

Man, I wish I could help. Just get a storage unit for now to buy yourself some more time. Then you'll have more time to get help parting it out or for someone to buy it.

haha ya im around and have been in contact with legacy before this post went up.
svttour pm replyed to...
legacy let me know what you think and what u wanna do.

Okay, I just got the ultimatum from my insurance; gone by tomorrow or $50/day for storage.

I think I may have found a stock exhaust to swap out for the borla.

Still looking for stock wheels.

Full car is still available, but I need to know by tomorrow MORNING so I can arrange towing. If not, the car will go to the junkyard.

tee hee!! tee hee!! teee heeeeeeee!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: skip hop skip hop skip hop skip!

i'm guessing u've bought the car:). by the way, the seller is the one supposed to post "sale pending", not u;).

Yeah I picked up the car. Its going to Rocketmanrw's house and Im going to figure out what im going to end up doing with it. This makes SVT #5 for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back