• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Started project free SVT today....

I am there. Anytime and bringing EGPLNT with swwwweeeeet parts :drool:

Will you be bringing two cars then? I think i've got everything figured out to make this work and get everyones cars done. Spent a lot of time thinking/planning at work yesterday, might as well, we all know i don't actually do any work when i'm there. :laugh: :cool:

I am stopping by early saturday, and Arielle is going there later in the day to basically pick me up, so she doesn't have to find something to do by you all day by herself.... I am ready and willing! I painted my UIM and valve covers last night, I can't wait to see these on the car :drool:

I am stopping by early saturday, and Arielle is going there later in the day to basically pick me up, so she doesn't have to find something to do by you all day by herself.... I am ready and willing! I painted my UIM and valve covers last night, I can't wait to see these on the car :drool:

FWIW, it sounds like Brad's lady will be there...

FWIW, it sounds like Brad's lady will be there...

SHe plays nice with others.... as long as I don't get screwed and have to work saturday..... which I should be able to find out today sometime.... fingers crossed, he better take the damn shift!!!!!!!!!!

If brad and his lady are definetly going, I will talk arielle into going early too.

I'll be there as well with the daycare camp. Should only have to care for 7 or 8 of them this weekend.

UR UDP is on the way :cool: Also made a nice little discovery last night in regards to the custom rear control arms. :)

ohh geez. I will probably be at the shop, say 10 ish, give or take a 1/2 hr.... Sound good?

Back