• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 07 Pics

Seems like it was alot of talk and not much action. LOL

Brett was like "why are you standing over here we don't like you! " I almost pee'd

Kicking him in the face or not, it still served to be quite entertaining! The whole thing took, what, 45 minutes, with you changing into shorts to be "more flexible"? Definately can't wait to see that vid on you tube!!!

Jacquie

Patrol probably spotted a set of testies in his lap and let him go.

As drunk as Brett was I could follow everything he was saying. Very impressive.

I recall standing on the S side of the hotel and looking toward the front door spotting Spaz come out in the cold weather with shorts and a T on. Thinks to self...."this should be good" Haaaaaaaaahahaha

Lol, I don't even know you really either. But I didn't seem to have a problem telling you to get lost, lol :laugh: . All in fun of course. :cool:

LOL AH ok you are Bret. Yeah, I know it was in fun. LOL you just wanted to jump on the wagon and pick on me with everyone else it's ok, I understand. :blackeye:

I recall standing on the S side of the hotel and looking toward the front door spotting Spaz come out in the cold weather with shorts and a T on. Thinks to self...."this should be good" Haaaaaaaaahahaha

Must have been my stunt double :shrug: :laugh:

Last edited:
LOL brett cracks me up LOL.

The best was the flashlight in her face. She was getting pissed.

Also who was I making fun of? All i remember was I was ripping on someone to someone else and that person going you know I can hear you I'm only 2 ft away. HAHAHAHAHA

Back