• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 07 Pics

Hate to break it to you goonzie but alex didn't make those. well he unbaked them and them sealed them but the rest was done by someone else.

BTW BI-Xenon FTW!!!

well that is kinda the most important part of it. What projector is that? It looks as if its the TL, 3". And yes, bi-xenon FTW, I have them too :crazy:

Sick pics Jason. I didn't take 1 pic when we were there for some odd reason. Too many other things in my head.

well that is kinda the most important part of it. What projector is that? It looks as if its the TL, 3". And yes, bi-xenon FTW, I have them too :crazy:

Not really. Getting them open isn't that tough and it was like 50/50 thing on the sealing.

I molded a peice of ABS to the stock high beam. They are not TL's, E55's accoarding to Alex with the Balast and bulbs from a Infinity FX45 thing.

Indeed you do have them but your contour never did :)

Only contour in the world with the Bi-xenon!!!!

Sick pics Jason. I didn't take 1 pic when we were there for some odd reason. Too many other things in my head.

Jacquie too the pics. Can't wait for the in car video of Alex's. Then we can check out the sweet spin

I took about 130 pics, SO. I'm not going to post em all but ill post a couple and give you the link, PM me your email and photos wanted and i can hook you up with high res.

My story:

Met up with big_Ben + svt 37 and we headed out..
Shownshine07004.jpg

SVT 37
Shownshine07007.jpg

Ben
Shownshine07003.jpg

Rest area (makes my car look like the pile that it is!)
Shownshine07010.jpg

SWIFT
Shownshine07013.jpg

And finally getting there.. TROLLLLZZZZZZZZZ!
Shownshine07032.jpg

Starjammer (thanks for the ride)
Shownshine07045.jpg

Shownshine07044.jpg

The random DONK!!!!!! :crazy:
Shownshine07070.jpg

10 picture rule FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get your response in the other thread (Beans and Ben) about the caravan you guys were taking out there-- I'm up in Kalamazoo for the summer anyways so I would have been out of your way for the trip anyways but thanks for the offer and idea-- Hope you guys had a good time, I wish I woulda made it out.. Theres always next year, hopefully in Kalamazoo :) haha

What happends when....

you get one of these in your engine?
Shownshine07028.jpg

Shownshine07067.jpg

:crazy:

Some of my personal favorites;
Shownshine07064.jpg

Shownshine07118.jpg

Shownshine07114.jpg

Shownshine07112.jpg

Shownshine07107.jpg

Shownshine07084.jpg

Shownshine07046.jpg

stupid camera.

100+ pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[size=+2]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v254/Sp%5BPkF%5DBeans/Spring%20Zing%2007[/size]

No Kzoo. Been there twice already. Time for a change of scenery. This morning we were thinking Juno, AK.

Back