• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 07 Pics

We are talking about where its gonna be right now and have been for about 3 weeks. There is really only 4 areas in the running right now.

We will have a location soon trust me

But the traffic and what about road courses and drag strips? I know they have some near Chi but not sure exactly off the top of my head.

But the traffic and what about road courses and drag strips? I know they have some near Chi but not sure exactly off the top of my head.

yeah, I guess I don't know enough about Chicago to really know any better.
I was just throwing it out there.

WI, We could try and set up a 3 day event at elkhart lake or something.. Milwaukee... we would have a Dyno (forgot the name) Great lakes dragaway.. and possibly an Auto-x event set up..

My vote is for WI...

That's what I was thinking... Anywhere passing through Chicago (if downtown area) would get lost probably haha, minus the locals--

Does anyone know of any other EGL or WGL meets going on anytime soon that I may have missed on?

LOL to get to Wisconsin from Michigan you stay on 94. Its not real tough.

Wisconsin would be awesome, in milwakee, greenbay/appleton or Manitowoc area.

The grill at Rosies
IMG_0596.jpg

First pic of Elkys new hood
IMG_0604.jpg

4 different spoilers on 4 black cars
IMG_0601.jpg

Need I say more?
IMG_0607.jpg

Elky's "Flashlight"
IMG_0606.jpg

Bagged
IMG_0587.jpg