• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 07 Gingerman Raceway Video

No. I think Rick's was caused by an odd dip in a go kart track coupled with Koni's and GC's. Very very very rare thing. Gman is one of the safest tracks in the country. Only one corner where I can see someone munching into a wall and that would take a truck load of inexperience and too powerful of a car.

Yeah it was really strange how the car suddenly lost control. Haven't watched the vid in a while but if I recall he actually lost it on the straight away which means something had to be F'd up on that track. In any event, it certainly made one hell of a video that will forever be remembered.

After watching the spin numerous times listen really close. My cell phone is ringing then the noise saying I have a voice mail goes. I had one missed call. Pete! Soo I blame spinning on pete

Awesome lines Jason... But, I cant believe im going to say this...

...you cannot give it full power until you are certain you can do it without letting off in the midlde of a turn, I heard you do that a couple of times. Otherwise the whole run was awesome

.....\m/

Honestly, i am use to looking at the back of steedas head for 20 mins:laugh:

Nice job, i read threw this thread before i watched it.

Steeda you have GC with konis? Rear strut bar. Sway bar correct? anythign else?

Todras you have what? Qaufie and what suspension mods?

Koni/H&R's, subframe connectors, bat 21 mm rear sway bar, Rear Strut tower brace

here i thought i was all over the place and didnt know what i was doing but watching that footage i am freggin Schumacher and you are stevey wonder! you ran in the advanced group?

hell yeah it was! all the events is what we were there for. you would have to be some sort of turkish mexican't not to run your car in all the events after talking ****. hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Back