• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 07 Gingerman Raceway Video

Nice vid! The apex's aren't cleary defined there, little hard to pick out were the pavement ends and dirt begins in some areas. Fun as hell though, wish I could have made some full runs:cry:

Todras you have what? Qaufie and what suspension mods?

That's Quaife LOL!, Eibach, Koni, RSTB, and the biggest brakes possible on a Contour.:laugh: I think I could benefit with a little bit bigger rear sway. Bah who cares it was fun.

Why do we have to work around your time frame? Get some times then come talk

Don't you have to have a running contour to even make that wager? And sure you take your 3.0 contour vs my little 2.5 liter

Welp did you or your brother run? Seems I was faster now wasn't I :)

I just wanted you two to get on track and do something other than going in a straight line.

Don't you have to have a running contour to even make that wager? And sure you take your 3.0 contour vs my little 2.5 liter

So, let me get this straight, you are afraid of my car even if its not running yet? Starting the excuses a little early aren't we? Besides you are the one w/ the slicks . . . I think that is more than fair . . .

Def not affraid of you or your non running car. Just stating that you should have a running car before you wanna starting to make wagers. You think you can break into the 1:40's with your thing? Cuase i don't think you can

just becuase you change tires on some wanna be race car doesn't mean you're fast!

Last edited:
Def not affraid of you or your non running car. Just stating that you should have a running car before you wanna starting to make wagers. You think you can break into the 1:40's with your thing? Cuase i don't think you can

just becuase you change tires on some wanna be race car doesn't mean you're fast!

LOL are you high? I don't think any NA street legal contour could break into the 1:40's at Gman.

My point was that you are starting to make excuses already, even though my car hasn't even been fired up yet. . . lol.

And for the record, they won't even let me change the tires . . . I just put gas in the car . . . but, I do get to be on national TV this weekend because of it :D

Im not making excuses. Plus I ran a 1:47 based on video timing. Yup the tires help out alot but they have a dot rating on them so I like to believe they are street legal. Guess we need more clarification. I ment 1:40's as in Less than 1:50

Im not making excuses but your gonna need more than that crotch rocker err 3.0L contour to hang with me. But then again the thing has to run first :)

Last edited:
Its about the smae time a certian CEG'rs headlights will be done by Pud as well :)

Im not making excuses. Plus I ran a 1:47 based on video timing. Yup the tires help out alot but they have a dot rating on them so I like to believe they are street legal. Guess we need more clarification. I ment 1:40's as in Less than 1:50

Im not making excuses but your gonna need more than that crotch rocker err 3.0L contour to hang with me. But then again the thing has to run first :)

Well, geez, if you only mean faster than 1:50 that's a whole different world, lol. I can easily get mid to low 1:40's then. I thought you were talking a 1:40 flat, because that would be damn tough.

We need to set a date for this challenge. Let's say we talk this weekend and set up a date and a wager. I'll just have to make sure I lay the smackdown on you before the summer is over. I won't even need the M3 or the Cobra to do it either . . .

M3? when did you buy one of them? Cause as of yesterday you didn't have one :)

You might wanna make it before the end of july just to be fair for you

Back