• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speaker Grille Overlay - Offical GB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, I didnt check back on this LOL, can I still pay for my pioneer set?
Bill

I didn't see it either, I hate audiobahn, Eurotour put my name in there if you go back and look at the list.

I still would like a Eclipse set. let me know if we can still pay.
Yeah, I have a few extras of both, so if you want 'em go ahead and send the money via paypal.

Let me know if you have time to make any extra Rockford Fosgate and i'll send you the money through Palpal. Thanks!

Or some pioneer's I've been sick and didn't get around to paypaling, if you could get me 2 pairs let me know where to paypal...

iringtwice, I was in the interest thread but haven't been around much. I totally wanted in on this for a set of Pioneer overlays. Is it too late to get in? PM me your paypal address if I can still get a set of these.

Thanks

Overlays have been mailed!

I made extra sets in case any of the printing messed up. I did my best to send out only the best of them. If you have an issue with the quality of your overlay when you receive it, then please PM me (rather than posting here) and I will gladly do what I can.

Speaking of extra sets, if you missed out on the buy I do have a few extra sets left over:
Pioneer - 6 sets
JL Audio - 2 sets
Eclipse - 3 sets
Alpine - 1 set
Audiobahn - 2 sets
Infinity - 2 sets
Kicker - 2 sets
The price is the same, $8.50/set domestic and $8.80/set to Canada.

For those of you that wanted overlays, but I didn't offer what you needed, I will probably run another buy in three or four months. At that time I will probably add Boston, Sony, and maybe some others. Keep an eye out!

I will be leaving town Thursday morning, April 12, and won't be back until Sunday the 15th, so if you have any questions or want to order some extras then don't expect an answer before Sunday.

One last thing, I will probably throw together a quick pictoral how-to on installing them on Monday. I will add it to this thread. It really shouldn't be needed, but you never know. The main things you need to keep in mind are: 1) Clean the surface THOROUGHLY with rubbing alcohol and then again with plain water; and 2) the vinyl is PRESSURE SENSITIVE. As long as you don't mash it down, if it sticks a little where you don't want it, you can pop it loose with a quick jerk. Once it is lined up like you want it, press hard with your finger to stick it permanently.

Thanks for all the interest and I hope you love your overlays!

--John

Got mine Saturday and threw them right on. They look awesome!

Goes perfect with my pedals, heel protector, gauge rings and Cougar knob. :drool:

Goes perfect with my pedals, heel protector, gauge rings and Cougar knob. :drool:

wtf ... I didn't get any mail this weekend, nor friday I do believe .... makes you wonder sometimes ...

Nice! I should be gettting mine soon I hope as I believe I paid 2nd after you. I too have the SVT pedal set, dual heel protectors, Steeda shifter (w/ billit reverse lockout), and Cougar nob, SVT door sills, etc.. I have not picked up the gauge rings although I have been contemplating them but in any case these overlays should pull the look through nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back