• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speaker Grille Overlay - Offical GB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRingTwyce

I ROCK at bumper cars!
Graham, TX: a place so nice, they rob your house t
This is the offical thread now for the group buy on the speaker grille overlays. Please do not continue to post in the interest check thread while it remains open!

Final cost has risen ever so slightly. The price for US buyers is $8.50 USD per pair, mailed to you. Canadian buyers will need to send $8.80 USD due to higher postage.

As stated in the interest check thread, these are single color overlays, black only, thermally printed on a brushed aluminum metalicized polyester vinyl. The brushed effect will run horizontally only. They will fit perfectly over the ugly "STEREO" or "PREMIUM SOUND" stamped into your speaker grilles.

I originally planned to only offer 5-7 different brands, but the number wound up being 10. Only the 10 brands listed here will be offered in this buy. If I offer another GB at a future date, I will probably add 2-3 additional brands at that time. Those being offered are: Polk Audio, Alpine, Rockford Fosgate, Eclipse, JL Audio, Kicker, Audiobahn, Pioneer, Infinity, and Clarion.

Payment must be received by Friday, April 6, 2007. I will begin producing the overlays on April 7th, and should have them in the mail to you by Monday the 9th. I will PM those on the lists to let them know the PayPal account they will need to send the money to.

Proofs and lists will begin in the following posts.

Thanks for buying!

Last edited:
PROOFS: (in no particular order)

eclipseoverlaykh2.jpg

audiobahnoverlaype0.jpg

polkaudiooverlayly5.jpg

kickeroverlaywo0.jpg

jlaudiooverlaysp3.jpg

pioneeroverlaylc6.jpg

infinityoverlayuq6.jpg

fosgateoverlayjq3.jpg

clarionoverlayvb1.jpg

alpineoverlaycu3.jpg

Last edited:
Speaker Grille Overlay - Official GB Thread - Buy Lists

Speaker Grille Overlay - Official GB Thread - Buy Lists

This buy list was taken directly from the interest thread AND from the poll. If you responded to the poll, your name is here. Please check the lists carefully for your name. If you wish to remove it, by all means do so.

Rather than PM everyone on the list, here is the payment info. Send your money via PayPal to iringtwyce@_remove me_flyhighwireless.com If you are ordering multiple sets, please make sure to specify in the comments section of your paypal transaction how many and which ones.

Infinity:
1) Fordman302
2) Nezerconezer
3) 99SEsport2k4
4) SVT3rivieres
5) Lou3
6) BrApple
7) svtkev

Pioneer:
1) Pen_Two
2) yamaharacer686
3) buttersSVT
4) Mystique97
5) Woogieman
6) CSVT1214
7) rkneeshaw3.0
8) shizapooh
9) Starjammir
10) petar_velichkov
11) excel4600c
12) Matt R.
13) Cinder
14) Dchoeft

Alpine:
1) cannondalemtb
2) Blackfoot
3) RespectTheContour
4) 00 SVEET
5) Black 98 CSVT
6) GRN99SVT
7) SVTJON87
8) teamSVTour
9) Tour_Racer00

Clarion:
1)

Polk Audio:
1) RandyCSVT
2) HolyRollerzC3 ?? (you specified PolkMOMO, is that the same?)

Rockford Fosgate
1) 99CSVT#78
2) buttersSVT
3) cops_got_my_SVT
4) DCHoeft
5) qbcsvt
6) rkneeshaw

JL Audio
1) livinsvt
2) HolyRollerzC3

Audiobahn
1) Steeda...
2) NVMYSVT
3) NVMYSVT

Kicker
1) NVMYSVT
2) icysvt

Eclipse
1) AnastasiaRae87
2) SVT3Rivieres
3) Steeda... (?? You voted for Eclipse, but put yourself on the Audiobahn list)

Last edited:
Attention Canadian buyers: SVT3rivieres asked about sets sold over the border. Give me a day or so to see if there will be additional postage on your orders. I spaced this out and never considered it might cost more to ship to you. Sorry for the delay, just give me a day to check rates.

Here's a stupid question...since I've never sat in the back seat, does it have the "STEREO" marking like the front?

I wish you would have made the Audiobahn logo with the line on top like it should be... :(

I'm sending payment for the Kicker one right now.. it looks tight!

I can also do Kenwood on one of the SVT's if it looks nifty ;)

Last edited:
I wish you would have made the Audiobahn logo with the line on top like it should be... :(
There really wasn't room for it. If I had included it, 'Audiobahn' would have been so small it would have looked like a smudge.

Sorry Brent, no Sony this time around. I'm sure I'll offer these again in the future, so keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back