• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

E3 Spark Plugs?

I have been hearing a lot about new e3 spark plugs through my work. They are available for the duratec. $6 a piece and "latest groundbreaking technology" I guess... What do you guys think? I am debating throwing them/ngk iridium/autolite double plats, in my tour.

I have been hearing a lot about new e3 spark plugs through my work. They are available for the duratec. $6 a piece and "latest groundbreaking technology" I guess... What do you guys think? I am debating throwing them/ngk iridium/autolite double plats, in my tour.

for 6 a piece thats $60 for new plugs... up to you. $30 for 6 double plat autolites sounds a little bit better don't you think?

I want to give the Autolite XP's a try, they will be my next set of plugs. I have Autolite Double plats in the car now since like 65k, car has 102k now... So far so good, I just replaced the wires at 100k, they were still ok but I figured it was about time to grab some...

Its really up to you with what you try, if you do try them be sure to let us know how you make out with them.

Back