• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So what's everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?

hmmm my thanksgiving day will start out already drunk at midnight, then prolly going to bed around 4 or 5am, then working 8am-10pm, then after that ill be getting ready to go out for some black friday shopping. and of course drinking about 15 redbulls throughout the day.

the plans have been finalized --
Wednesday evening: head to parents' house
Thursday: dinner and movies with the immediate family *
Friday: working remotely from parents' house
Saturday: antique shopping and dinner with a few friends in Worcester

* this is a deviation from the norm. Every holiday as long as I can remember, we go to a cousin's house to have a dessert smorgasbord get-together (gigantic family = chaotic dinners). This year will be quietly spent at home.

^ Sounds fun Matt. Enjoy!

hmmm my thanksgiving day will start out already drunk at midnight, then prolly going to bed around 4 or 5am, then working 8am-10pm, then after that ill be getting ready to go out for some black friday shopping. and of course drinking about 15 redbulls throughout the day.

Did you say shopping??? :help::help::help:

I don't even go shopping on black Friday.
I don't do the mall thing, I shop online and the cute UPS guy brings my stuff. :)

yeah, actually...the amount of turkey you'd have to eat to see any effects from that stuff would probably kill you.

you get sleepy from just eating too much.

anyway, i'm watching the parade right now and they have rick astley on! lol! the macys parade got rickrolled!

Exhaust is on the caprice!

Contour has been tapered with, and went for a 15 minute drive. I may need to have a word with the car about its temperamental behavior. I wish autoparts stores were open today. :nonono: I need to get some merc V in the tranny!

Went out last night, had a small class reunion at a bar. :laugh: Probably 20 or so people from my high school class went to the same place, and thats about 1/7 of the whole class! :laugh:

Today, Turkey Day kicks off at 3PM and probably goes till 9sih.

Tomorrow black friday shopping! I can't wait to see people fight each other at walmart again!

Saturday, Luca's Suspension

Sunday back to school, and more work. :cry:

Tapered? What the hell does that mean?

;) LOL!

Are you old enough to drink?

Back