• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So what's everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?

you know, you're right...everything is spelled correctly if you factor in your spasmodic use of the space bar...my apologies Obie One :)

Ban TGO for an incorrect spacing violation!!!

banned-1.gif

:laugh:

Are you taking the truck?
I love that truck. :)

What happened to the truck? You're OK, right??

I loved that truck.

The truck is fine; it just has a new owner. My only complaint for that truck was the seats. They were miserable for anything longer than one hour. There were no other faults. Zip. Zero. Nada. Period. The new F150 has better seats...

Dinner and lots of drinking here at the ESU house with my college family (roomates) on wed. night, sleeping it off, and then home until sunday. Hopefully I'll be getting some new goodies for the 'Tour along with the wheel bearings getting replaced, and an alignment.

Going to Montoursville for Thanksgiving dinner then working and working out on my other days off. The cougar is screaming for mods but my wallet is screaming for cash...

The truck is fine; it just has a new owner. My only complaint for that truck was the seats. They were miserable for anything longer than one hour. There were no other faults. Zip. Zero. Nada. Period. The new F150 has better seats...

Good to hear!
The seats in my new Exploder are the same way, uncomfortable on longer trips.
Ya going to let me drive the new F150? I'll make the booze run for ya. :) Hell, I'd be happy just getting to sit in it and pretending to drive. :laugh: I want one so bad.
As soon as the Exploder gets traded in, I want to get an F150. I've wanted one since I was 14.

Back