• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So what's everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?

I'm not saying I wouldn't mind a little something with her...but it's not my goal. Does that make it better?

Wow...the moment a guy says he's not looking for sex and the "BS" card is pulled. :nonono:

For the record, when I initially read your post, the sex thing never came into my head. I understood you just wanted to have a nice time with a nice lady.
See? sometimes I'm not in the gutter. :)

Mike and I are hosting Thanksgiving this year for the first time for both of our immediate families. I'm nervous, but excited to see if we can pull it off successfully.

i'm gonna be frying 2 turkeys. one plain and one louisiana style. in fact, i need to order my seasoning(s).

depending on the level of drunkness, we might play a game of "will it fry" afterwards.

oh, and for easter we are going to have an easter beer hunt. i'll get someone to pain them all festive and stuff and then hide them throughout the yard. it'll be grand.

oh, and for easter we are going to have an easter beer hunt. i'll get someone to pain them all festive and stuff and then hide them throughout the yard. it'll be grand.

omg excellent idea!
even better if there's still snow on the ground to keep them all chilled.

thumbnail.jpg

omg excellent idea!
even better if there's still snow on the ground to keep them all chilled.

yeah i'm trying to figure out how to keep them all cold. i'm thinking if they're in the freezer longe nough, they should stay relatively cool whilst hidden. i think we're going to make the rules that they have to be drunk immediately when found.

Back