• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So those EGL boys...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
may have some good machine shops, repair facilities and tons of people to help with swaps, etc. but I have something now....

JET-HOT!! It's within driving distance too. :cool:

Guess I'm just overjoyed at the fact that we have something cool in our area that I wanted to share. :)

zipper_mouth_sm.jpg

LOL @ Glenn.

We rock now that we have something.;) It's pretty sad that there really are no shops that want to work on our cars, machine shops that are decent are so hard to find around here, but at least we have Jet-Hot.

It's about a half hour, depending on traffic, from here.

Now we won't have to ship our items to AZ to get coated. For many of us, we can ship via UPS and have the item arrive in one day. Pretty cool.

I'm sure EGL has tons more places that we don't have but we at least have something out this way.

Its nice to be envied.

And you guys always had something we didnt.... the YING! I know where to send my pipes and get some beer now!

That's very true, we do have Ying.
Still working on the Ying for ya.

Sweet, local Jet-Hot FTW!

:cool:

Now I just gotta find something that I need coated. :laugh:

Last edited:
your all wrong! wrong wrong wrong, its the green light special, ROLLING ROCK!!!!

Disgusting!! I can't believe you like that. :laugh:

Let's end the beet talk since we have underage people here. ;)
Back to the Jet-Hot...

Aaron, what are you thinking of getting coated?

I dropped off the headers to be coated AND I can pick them up. It's nice saving the shipping costs! :)

Apparently they had another location west of us in PA, it burned down so they opened the one local to me. Their main headquarters is in King Of Prussia.

I dropped off the headers to be coated AND I can pick them up. It's nice saving the shipping costs! :)

Apparently they had another location west of us in PA, it burned down so they opened the one local to me. Their main headquarters is in King Of Prussia.

hmmm, that might be worth the drive to save on shipping ....

Back