• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next FL meet Fort Myers July 14th-15th

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea (Brent & Kim)
2. Cops Got my SVT (Suriel & Dina)
3. Fordman302 /Girlfriend (Joe & Katrina)
4. KerryKool (Kerry)
5. Svttour /Girlfriend (Sam & Esther)
6. Branchedout (Mike)[/quote]
7. HolyRollerzC3 /Fiance (Kyle & Wendy)
8. RandyCSVT (Randy)

Looking good so far guys..I hopefully get my car back today ( Friday ) and i'll be going out to find the nearest hotels and reserve a shelter as soon as possible.

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea (Brent & Kim)
2. Cops Got my SVT (Suriel & Dina)
3. Fordman302 /Girlfriend (Joe & Katrina)
4. KerryKool (Kerry)
5. Svttour /Girlfriend (Sam & Esther)
6. Branchedout (Mike)
7. HolyRollerzC3 /Fiance (Kyle & Wendy)
8. RandyCSVT (Randy)
9. Gulfcat (Marge & maybe Peggy)

I just found out that I have to work that Sat :(
It's my rotation weekend....

Maybe come join us for Sunday brunch? We could pick a place pretty near I-75 if we know to expect you...

Yep 2hrsish.
Depending on how you dirve.

Well guy/gals car still isnt going good might not be able to do this meet after all, no worrys kyle and cody will take over for me..

Yep 2hrsish.
Depending on how you dirve.

Well guy/gals car still isnt going good might not be able to do this meet after all, no worrys kyle and cody will take over for me..

He'll be there, he is just really melodramatic and needs sympathy... his mechanic screwed up his car pretty bad, but a new master cylinder, and gear shift linkage adjustment and he'll be just fine!!

He'll be there, he is just really melodramatic and needs sympathy... his mechanic screwed up his car pretty bad, but a new master cylinder, and gear shift linkage adjustment and he'll be just fine!!

No sympathy just car fixed and running well and yes brent theres way to much money in the car

Ok well as most of you guys/gals already know the SVT is 99% sold..I will still be setting everything up with this meet etc and get on the hotel ordeal friday or next week..Oh yeah and a shelter at the park..Sucks i'll be in my truck but thats ok i'll just run you guys over.

Get the new owner to come to the meet. Baptism by fire! :laugh: (BarBQ that is)

He lives in Atlanta GA and it would Freaking kill me to see someone else rideing out in my car..TearTear She leaves Tuesday..I go to Orlando to drop her off at the transporters.

I read an earlier post when you mentioned waiting for a check, and now you are talking about putting it on a transporter in Orlando. Are you by any chance selling this car to a new CEG member who happens to be from Nigeria. I smell a scam!

Back