• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Since we got such a warm welcome, and we might be contributing to the Spring Zing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me the diffference between these two kits? I know the first one is a composite, which is what I may get...but I'm wondering what is so special about the higher priced model?

KNF 57-1540

KNF 77-1540KP

also looking into this gibson cat-back GIB 17205 best price?

Good Question PeppermintPatty,
The 77 series is pretty much metal, and allows for a nice metal polished finish. The reason why there's a difference in performance, you might wonder, since the 57 is cheaper and offers slightly better horsepower... is because the composite plastic keeps the air cooler (colder the air=more power)... so if it's mainly for performance- I recommend the 57 as it's cheaper, but if you care about the looks and want to show off whats under the hood- the 77 model. Let me know if you have any other questions. -Ken

thanks Ken

I figured the composite would be better w/ the heat, which along w/ the price is what I'll be going w/. I don't give a care about the looks on the jeep, as long as it's clean & functional.

Now, how about the gibson catback I mentioned above? Do you have alot of these left or just clearancing stock?

-Karri

Hey Karri,
I am currently checking Gibson to see if they have it in stock and ready to go or will it need to be made for you, sorry for the delay. Gibson orders are dropshipped straight from them, so if they have it, it will be straight to you.

As far as the parts go, this is not really a "clearance" but more of a, "wow, it seems like we have quite a bit of people that regularly shop with us here, let's reward them!"

I'm glad that almost everybody had a pleasant experience with us, the problem is that some customers tend to negatively view us in certain circumstances- Borla takes 8-10 weeks to produce an exhaust but it'll be our fault.

Somebody orders KYB shocks for their vintage car, find out they don't fit, and is angry when we have to charge a restocking fee even though he gave us those part numbers. We ship a lot of items for free, but if the error was their fault- we have to recuperate these costs but some people doesn't understand.

So I'm here to ensure that everybody gets their orders correctly, with great prices and service. -Ken

Let me know if there's any other questions! We're still here taking orders and still offering this discount!

Thanks for the orders!

Thanks for the orders!

Just wanted to thank you for the orders and please let us know if there's anything else we can help with. -Ken

Let me know if there's any other questions! We're still here taking orders and still offering this discount!

Saving the pennies for the koni sport kit, shouldn't be too long from now. :cool:

Discount still going on and we're now confirmed to providing an item for the spring zing raffle!

Man I wish you carried more late model Civic exhausts! You can't get the 06-08 Si Sedan exhaust from Vibrant can you?

Unfortunately, we don't have an account with Vibrant, but we are looking to expand our lines. However, because Vibrant is in Canada, and I don't believe their application data isn't in DCI format (can't upload into our system), it'll be tough. But we do carry a Borla one for your vehicle.... let me know and maybe we can possibly make a deal. -Ken

Ken, how long will this promotion be going on?

I am more than likely going to be ordering a Koni sport kit from you and don't want to miss out on the deal. It would likely be ordered within the next probably 2 weeks i'd guess...

The sale is going on indefinitely... main reason as it's been getting a great response, and we're hoping that down the line, most of the forum members will know our company and purchase from us. So until then, we'll just keep it up for at least another month or two.

Hi Ken,

Can you offer any kind of a discount on the Baer Brake Track kit for our cars? Part number is 4261003. Also can you provide us with the upgrade kit to the two-piece rotors, which is part number 0902005? Please let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back