• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Since we got such a warm welcome, and we might be contributing to the Spring Zing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenAJUSA

New CEG'er
This Discount is VERY limited, as you and only one other small car forums know about it.

Our site is: www.AJUSA.com

We are currently running a phone-in discount where we're offering discounts on certain brands but you have to call in as our prices are too low to be listed on our site. This is a sale on top of our already low prices.

Our Phone number is: 1-800-877-1911

The sale has gotten a phenomenal response, we'd like to offer you an even better discount!

KYB Struts & Suspension
Any KYB order with a complete set of struts (4) will get 8% off our online price! Normally, it's only 5% but we're going to offer you an extra 3% if you purchase a complete set for your vehicle.

EBC Brake Pads and Rotors
If you order any combination sets of front and rear pads, we'll give you 20% off your EBC purchase! That's an extra 5% for Contour forum members!
Rotors are 10% off!

Hawk Brake Pads
Again, any orders of two pairs of brake pads for your vehicle, and we'll give you 15% off the set. That's an additional 5% off for Contour Forum members!

You will have to call in for these deals and you have to mention, "I'm from Contour Forums" to get these exclusive prices! Below are our other current promotion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In addition to these deals, we are also offering
5% off Tokico
10% off Bilstein Struts
15% off Powerslot Rotors
10% off PIAA bulbs and wipers
10% off AEM intakes
15% off K&N orders over $100! So feel free to add these items to your order when you place them.

We will be able to take your orders:
(Pacific Standard Time)
Monday-Friday 7:30AM- 5:30PM
Saturday 9AM-1PM

Last edited:
How do KYM struts compare to the BAT struts? I am in the market for a new set of two front and rear. Is there any guarantee on them?

Thanks for the offer.
What would Bilsteins for the Contour cost with this discount?
Also, can you get H&R springs for the Contour?
-J

Damn.... I just ordered Hawk pads last week! The fronts arrived friday, but the rears are on back order. Any chance I could get the discount on the back ordered part?

kenAJUSA can not post in this section just yet. This post was moved here. Until that gets sorted out and he is able to post in here, I suggest you call the number listed for any questions regarding the sales.

Thanks.

I can finally post and answer your questions!

I can finally post and answer your questions!

Hi guys, sorry for the delay but I finally have access to this thread and can answer your questions...

To all those that want Koni products, if you can provide the model numbers of what you're looking for, and how many, I can definitely check. However, discount will be pretty slim.. but I can see what I can do of course!

To those that want price quotes, etc, you can figure it out by adding those products into your car at www.ajusa.com or just PM/email me with your vehicle info and I can do that for you as well. (I prefer the first method of course:laugh:)

Let me know if you guys have any questions... Also, for those that are San Diego locals, I can offer slightly more discount if you can do local pick up, PM me if you're interested!

Koni Discount...

Koni Discount...

For those Koni kits, the best we can possibly do is 5% off which should come out to: $798.25. Our price was already the lowest, and at this price, it's definitely the lowest out there. Because these kits are dropshipped directly from Koni, there isn't local pick up nor could I do any further discounts.

Again, unless you're in California, there is no tax, and shipping is FREE! (Lower 48 states at least) Hope that helps some of you guys, and I wish I could do more, but Koni doesn't give us much room.

Contact me also if you're looking for just the struts alone, we might be able to also offer the discount if you just want the 4 Koni struts and not the springs.

Just call us at 800-877-1911, and let the salesman know.

-Ken

Let me know if there's anything else you guys wanted or if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back