• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

RP RSTB kit

i cant get in on the first batch anymore??? just stumbled on this thread today.

We'll see. I've already ordered material for the first batch of 10. I'd be short for your RSTB. I'll see if I can get another order in, but I'm really not getting the bulk discount at that point.

I have to drop out of this for right now but will be in for one in the future, sorry. Hopefully Stylin55_oh can just take my spot.

1. Beans (bare kit)
2. Newb (bare kit)
3. Supah Stah (bare kit)
4. DonKingKong (bare kit)
5. Tuftour (bare kit)
6. GetU1 (Matte black powder coated)
7. GetU1 ( Tropic Green powder coated)
8. 1Sicgt (bare metal) if you have the brackets powder coated black I'll take them with a raw cross bar
9. AndrewM6097 (bare kit)
10. Stylin55_oh

So...I'm just getting skipped over? Fixed...

1. Beans (bare kit)
2. Newb (bare kit)
3. Supah Stah (bare kit)
5. Tuftour (bare kit)
8. 1Sicgt (bare metal) if you have the brackets powder coated black I'll take them with a raw cross bar
10. rollinstylee (bare kit)

1. Stylin55_oh

^^^^easy, thought you were already included.

I would just like someone to take my spot so the group buy stays on track, regardless of who it is

I've got enough for 15 ordered. After that run I would need another 10 people to get the price break. Still working on the packaging details with supplier. Once I have that I can provide shipping information and then people can start sending in payments. I want to make sure everything is in order as FedEx is anal when it comes to damaged packaging so I want to ensure that I won't have issues if that comes up.

1. Beans (bare kit)
2. Newb (bare kit)
3. Supah Stah (bare kit)
5. Tuftour (bare kit)
11. Stylin55_oh

Packing details are coming together and looking promising. I spoke with a local packaging company and they will be getting back with me on Monday. So hopefully I can wrap up these tiny details tomorrow and have everything ready to roll. FedEx is being anal though and doesn't want to provide me with a flat rate... so everyone may end up having to PM me your shipping information and emails first and then I'll send you a final total.

1. Beans (bare kit)
2. Newb (bare kit)
3. Supah Stah (bare kit)
5. Tuftour (bare kit)
11. Stylin55_oh (Matte black powder coated)

Alright finally got something straightened out with a local packaging company that can sell me good quality boxes to ensure there won't be shipping issues. Rest of the material should be coming in this week to build the RSTB's up.

Everyone PM me your mailing address, or email me your mailing address at RiesPerformance@ _remove_ gmail.com and I will supply you with your totals and provide payment instructions. If you email me be sure to include your CEG screen name so I know who you are. Thank you.

First payments will be the first to ship out regardless of the list order

I'll be updating the first post with the current list and who has paid and status.

Guys still need info from the following people to get you totals.

Current Order List - 6/18/2011
1. Beans (bare kit) - Need shipping information for total
2. Newb (bare kit) - Total sent
3. Supah Stah (bare kit) - Need shipping information for total
4. DonKingKong (bare kit) - Total sent
5. Tuftour (bare kit)- Total sent
6. GetU1 (Matte black powder coated) - Need shipping information for total
7. GetU1 ( Tropic Green powder coated) - Need shipping information for total
8. 1Sicgt (bare metal) if you have the brackets powder coated black I'll take them with a raw cross bar - Need shipping information for total
9. AndrewM6097 (bare kit)- Total sent
10. rollinstylee (bare kit)- Total sent
11. Stylin55_oh (Matte black powder coated)- Total sent

Put me down for a bare kit. I can weld mount tabs on the crossbar for my sub box. Thanks Mike.

Current Order List - 6/18/2011

1. Beans (bare kit) - Need shipping information for total
2. Newb (bare kit) - Total sent
3. Supah Stah (bare kit) - Need shipping information for total
4. DonKingKong (bare kit) - Total sent
5. Tuftour (bare kit)- Total sent
6. GetU1 (Matte black powder coated) - Need shipping information for total
7. GetU1 ( Tropic Green powder coated) - Need shipping information for total
8. 1Sicgt (bare metal) if you have the brackets powder coated black I'll take them with a raw cross bar - Need shipping information for total
9. AndrewM6097 (bare kit)- Total sent
10. rollinstylee (bare kit)- Total sent
11. Stylin55_oh (Matte black powder coated)- Total sent
12. 79mustang351w (bare kit) - Need shipping information for total

In case no one has noticed I'm updating the first post with the status of everyone's orders... aka who has totals sent to them, who has paid, and eventually it will show shipping status as well.

Back