• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

i still have ton and tons of parts so if you need anything let me know

svt front and rear bumpers, side skirts, body panels. full mnb interior. brakes. e0 exhaust. sub frames. doors. windows. engine parts.

WTB(orrow): Stock SVT airbox and MAF

WTB(orrow): Stock SVT airbox and MAF

I'm still in the process of diagnosing my car. Does anyone have a stock SVT airbox and known-working MAF I could borrow for an afternoon or a week or so? If it fixes the problem (or makes it slightly less annoying) I'll gladly purchase them off of you.

FS: 2000 Audi A6 2.7T

FS: 2000 Audi A6 2.7T

My parents are selling their Audi. The car is having some transmission problems and will need to be serviced. My guess is it's a programming issue and not a mechanical one. Other than that the car runs well. They are generally good about getting service done. Has all the bells and whistles. Dark blue exterior, light tan interior. KBB in fair condition is $7,000. Taking into consideration the transmission issue, PM For Price. Car has about 140k miles. My dad has driven this car to and from Miami twice, so I know it's reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: E0 Wheels, ok condition

FS: E0 Wheels, ok condition

a couple have some corrosion from brake dust sitting for a long time. they have tires on them now, one leaks and they are old, some dry rot. I wouldnt really trust them. price will be real cheap.

great for winter wheels.

I do have snow tires I may consider selling with them for the right price.

edit: these have cleaned up quite a bit. I will post pics later

FS: Cool Classic Emblem

FS: Cool Classic Emblem

Up for sale is a "Custom" emblem from what appears to be a mid 40s-mid 50s Chrysler. It's in pretty good shape, and I'm asking pm for price. It does need to be polished; possibly refinished, and there is a very small, barely niticeable crack at the top. Perfect for setting off the rear end or even grille of a hot rod or rat rod. Maybe even a restoration.
I'll post up a pic later:cool:

Location: SE Connecticut Will ship at buyer's expense, and local pick-up is prefered.
pm for price
cobrawannabe@gmail.com

no posting prices - mod

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB:

Mystique rear reflector and taillights for not that much money. PM if you've seen some in the Junk Yard please. I'm sick of having to repaint my rear contour strip because I suck at painting.

WTB

SE skirts. PreferablyT-Red, but whatever. They MUST be in good shape. I cannot pay-pal

WTB/WTT

WTB Pre-98 SE 7-spokes or a set of E0s (will possibly settle for E1s)

WTT- 96 GL 5-spokes for above-mentioned wheels. EXCELLENT condition, Kumho Solus tires w/ lees than 50 miles on them

logitech G25 racing wheel setup for sale. PM for price if interested. Used about 4 times. Need money for Merkur.

logitech-g25-racing-wheel.jpg

subframe connectors still available too. Also have an SVT radiator that I'd let go.

WTB: Wheels

WTB: Wheels

I need some wheels for the upcoming winter. I was going to buy a truck and store the contour over the winter but that's not in the cards this year. My current tires suck in the snow. Basically looking for anything cheap that fits on the SVT. With snow tires a big plus, but not required.

Back