• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

SVT bumpers...

SVT bumpers...

Still have Black SVT bumpers, front and rear...

Need a little sanding and repaint, but they are still good.

PM if you want to take a look at them...

Up for sale to any local CEG'r interested first:

My voodoo shift knob, no longer available in this piano black finish:

IMG_0230.jpg

PM for price.

For Sale

For Sale

i have a brand new Fidanza short shifter with new shift knob. pm for price. Also brand new covercraft SVT bra no instructions but in original box pm for price. finally new set of OEM 98+ headlights only thing is the reflector was removed never installed pm for price. Also possibly in the near future a 2000 SVT blk/tan. motor runs but is ticking quite loud 80,000 miles on it. Thanks Amanda

mod note: please do not post prices per regional forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a couple of nice contour doors around silver frost and t-red. also tons of other parts pm me with needs

i have a contour svt motor from a 98.5 for sale also

Last edited:
pre98 inner door handle from a car that had the door handle lights - passanger front

Last edited:
im looking for the little black plastic ring that surrounds the cigarette lighter. (the female end) its in between the metal reciever and the console. not sure if theres a parts car still around or not.
my ring was broken and once i started using my lighter for the gps, the recieving end of the lighter pulls out, and even worse, falls inside of the console where its a b*tch to fish out.

tru duals with cat's, borla res. and super trapps for sale or trade for something. also have e0 exhausts stock and stock with flowmaster mufflers

dibs to anyone local: I ordered a set of tubular toe rear control arms and boxed main rears from bradness and they should be in soon but I think I'm going to sell them and try to fund a Merkur XR4Ti project. Anyone interested, feel free to PM.

WTB - OEM airfilter box and its tube that goes to MAF
WTB - rubber weatherstripping under hood by radiator with all clips
WTB - engine/subframe splash panel
WTB - any tan mats
WTB - tan interior parts - console, front door panels, rear seat bottom, front seats
WTB - cowl grill black bolt covers
WTB - E1 wheels

ive got stock svt front springs (103k miles)... backs were snapped

i also have a pair of struts, i think theyre fronts as well but i'll have to check. i plan on throwing out one pair, one of them has no recoil on the strut.

trade for a beer?

Hey guys, my car is up for sale. It's a T-Red 1996 GL ATX with 164,826 miles and the following features

-15-inch 5-spokes
-Prarie Tan interior
-AM/FM
-Cassette Deck
-Power windows/locks
-Mudflaps (pass. front missing)
-Dash Dimmer (not sure if this was an option or not:shrug: )
-Tilt wheel
-2.0 Zetec with ATX
-ABS
-AC (works like new)
-Dual front Airbags

Other Details...
The car has been religiously maintained by my father since it was 35,000 miles old. The car was previously owned by a little, old lady (go figure:laugh: ), and has never been driven hard. My Dad drove it to 140,000 when my sister took over until just recently. The very little amount I have driven the car has been with my Dad in it, so no fooling around has been done with it. Since we have owned it, the car has gotten Mobil 1 full synthetic every 3,000 miles (even though it's 6,000-mile oil), and when we bought it, the car had Motorcraft. As some have heard, the transmission is beginning to slip a little bit, but should still hold up for a good while.
This has been a GREAT car for the nine years we have owned it, but I would like to upgrade to a V6. If it were not for that, I would keep the car. I love it to death, and would MUCH rather see it stay with CEG than go anywhere else. Also, the car has ONE rust spot on the leading edge of the hood, which is stricly surface stuff. All the metal is still there. The door jambs and rocker panels are pristine, and the paint is incredible for a 12-year-old, daily-driven commuter. PM me for a phione number, additional details, and a price. Thanks!

PM FOR PRICE

Last edited by a moderator:
WTT for CSVT or SE 5spd

2001 Chevy Tracker
4 wheel drive (shift on the fly)
silver
under 130k, about 80% highway
2 Liter inline 4cyl 5spd
Alloy rims
Overall a very durable car that gets really good highway mileage for a ladder frame SUV. They've very easy to put a lift kit on and are quite capable off road.

I'm too new to post pics here I think, but I can email some out for those interested.

s/f side skirts no jacking covers make an offer

looking for aftermarket parts catback,hids,suspension anything really... i have ton and ton of other parts to trade

Back