• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

For Sale
2 custom molded speaker boxes.
made to fit the 'contours' of the Contour trunk sides (they sit on the trunk floor up near the rear seat tightly against the sides of the trunk)
holds 10" subs
they obviously need to be finished
make me an offer.
speakerbox.JPG

Last edited:
FS: Hightowers

FS: Hightowers

I have a set of just made post98 hightowers with a charcoal grey color. I will sell them for a good price but I need a set of stockers to put on the car, check attachments.

I also have an optimized SVT throttle body, same deal, good price but need a stocker to put back on.

Attachments

• DSC01239 (Medium).jpg
    DSC01239 (Medium).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01240 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01240 (Medium).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
WTB or have, interior stuff

WTB or have, interior stuff

I am going to swap the black car back to MNB and prepare to sell it stock. I would like as cheaply as possible (free?) interior parts. I have a dash and front seats already, i need everything else!

I also am in need of some stock suspension as well. pm me what you have.

My car's for sale. :cry:

'96 Zetec/ATX GL with 5-spoke 15s, Toreador Red

The good...
-Power everything (except seats)
-Tilt wheel
-ABS
-Tape Deck
-Kumho Solus tires with about 170 miles on them
-Excellent condition
-Tinted tails
-Little bit of paint work with the badges, looks great in person
-Still have stock grille in trunk with badge and all hardware
-Engine runs beautifully, still has 100% of its power
-Konis still in box and available
-Religiously maintained, always used Mobil 1, changed every 5,000 miles
-No rust

The Bad...
-Needs tranny cooler, MLPS, tranny belt, and front brake pads
-Broken cupholder
-Broken driver's window switch, all others work
-I don't want to sell it

This car looks great still, but it's not perfect. It's got a couple of scratches, but it in AWESOME shape for a 13-year-old car. The interior is damn near spotless, as my family is extremely clean. Make an offer, I'll se what I can do. Fell free to stop by, I still drive it.

I would like to have this thing gone soon, as it would help out with the purchase of my Focus. If it doesn't go soon, I will probably be forced to crush it. Please, please, please don't make me do that.:blackeye:

I will let this car go for pretty effing cheap. Way less than I was originally looking for.

Two SVT front seats, midnight bue. about 100k on them. I just upgraded to some Recaros. I'm letting them go real cheap. Local pickup or arrange for a meeting somewhere in the tri-state area.

IMG_0102-1.jpg

IMG_0103-1.jpg

IMG_0104-1.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness. Using my girlfriends camera and it's kinda weird, that or I'm just a noob, lol.

Konis with ground control coil overs. 35k on them. i stripped and repainted the struts, new koni stickers, and cleaned the coil overs. also have mcmaster upgrade bearings.

Attachments

• Koni.jpg
    Koni.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
custom modified E0 svt exhaust.

Optimized y pipe with flex-pipe installed, high flow metal substrate cat, and glasspack in place of resonator. in great condition. pm for price

FREE: Tan Rear Seat out of a 2000 SVT

looking to get rid of the extra rear seat i have sitting in my garage.
its tan and folds down. its the two seat backs and the bottom.
it needs to be cleaned but its not horrible.
prefer local pick up.
i also have the rear deck carpet to go with it.

If no one wants it, it will be going in the trash this wednesday.

Want to trade: I'm in need of some 20mm front swaybar Energy suspension bushings. I have them on order but I fear they won't be here for this weekend. If you have some laying around, I would like to have them, then give you mine when they come in, probably in a few weeks. :shrug:

i know Andy(loc0gring0) is selling that car with same pics posted in the MA craigslist

anyone have a black drivers mirror?? with door maybe

A buddy of mine is liquidating a local dealership that went out of business last year. He found an OEM Service Manual for the '95 contour/mystique. It's up on ebay right now but I convinced him to give free shipping to any CEG buyer. If you're really close to me I'd be willing to drop it off.

Here's the ad, he's located in Milford, MA:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290278845321

Apartment sublet/lease take over.

the lease on my apartment ends March 31st. I plan to be out of the apartment by the end of January. So i am looking for someone to sublet or take over the remainder of the lease. that person can then renew the lease or move out.

depending on the person I would be will to rent them a room in my house for less that the rent on the apartment.

Apartment is in Enfield, CT a few minutes from Rt91. everything you would need is right near by. Apartment includes heat/hot water/ac/garabage/gym. only other costs are electric and cable/internet. One bedroom, kitchen with appliences, 650 sq ft total.

FS: 98 Mystique LS V6 5spd 127k. Black on grey leather. Needs Tranny. Everything else is good. Runs perfect.Just baught brand new original floor mats. Has 4 brand new Michelin HydroEdge tires. Need to sell it. asking that you pm me
with interest per the regional classified rules

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Free kitten

Free kitten

Kittah for adoption:
My friend is trying to give away a kitten from a litter. She's about 4-5mo old and hasn't been declawed or spayed. Very affectionate and playful.

Kitten is located in Brockton, but can arrange meeting if need be.

kitty.jpg

Subframe connectors...

Subframe connectors...

I made up my own set of subframe connectors... slightly different than the ones from the group buy...

Pm me for price.

Would like them gone soon, as i would like to make more in the near future for the local CEG and NECO crew...

These need to be welded on... not able to do that easily at our place yet.

looks like shell be going up for sale. need money for my SUPRAAAAA when i find it

its a 99 contour svt with 60k. lowerd with gc's runs very strong..it will have stock svt rims with good tires and no mirko on it.. front bumper has been fixed along with the dash warp.

Attachments

• DSC02692.jpg
    DSC02692.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC02695.jpg
    DSC02695.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
Back