• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Project - Face Lift -

how come u posted the picture instead of crazytalk? and i'm sure i speak for everyone else in sayning, " please take more pix, some of the whole car."

Because we were all at this car show :)

I have more pictures, but not of the entire car. Those will come eventually, let him get it 100% finished. ;)

IMG_5911copy.jpg

Can you say, "next years calendar cover pic."?!?!?!

Looks freeeeeeaaakkkkiiinngg AMAZING!:cool:

Is that really the final product? It looks photochopped. Is the svt body line that I though was a vent look like it is at an angle in the bumper? Looks like it is pointing to the sky......

Looks sick. Needs a FMIC! and some better pics!

My style would be Hightowers and color matched oval and that front will look complete!

Um... like everyone else said MORE PICS (Front Shots, Side shots, top shots, angle shots, every possible shot please)!!

- amyn

My style would be Hightowers and color matched oval and that front will look complete!

Um... like everyone else said MORE PICS (Front Shots, Side shots, top shots, angle shots, every possible shot please)!!

- amyn
speaking of pics when do we get to see pics of your final completion?

Is that really the final product? It looks photochopped. Is the svt body line that I though was a vent look like it is at an angle in the bumper? Looks like it is pointing to the sky......

i was wondering the same thing, but all the reflections match up, so i dont think its a photoshop

speaking of pics when do we get to see pics of your final completion?

What completion? I had something special?
omp Racing seats, harnesses, harness bar, turbo kit, baer bbk, painted rims.

The only thing you guys didnt see was the OMP Seats and Harnesses!

- amyn

im probably the only one who is going to say this but i dont like it. i do give you props on the great job integrating the bumper, but i just dont like the way it looks on the car. maybe its that picture and my mind will change once i see a full car shot, IDK.

im probably the only one who is going to say this but i dont like it. i do give you props on the great job integrating the bumper, but i just dont like the way it looks on the car. maybe its that picture and my mind will change once i see a full car shot, IDK.

To me I still prefer a SVT bumper with a Mirko, but the fact that he is the first to do this is awesome. With the amount of work that has gone into that bumper, you gotta love it simply for that reason. Plus, I'd love to see it with the ebay front lip on it. I bet that would set it off quite nicely.

To me I still prefer a SVT bumper with a Mirko, but the fact that he is the first to do this is awesome. With the amount of work that has gone into that bumper, you gotta love it simply for that reason. Plus, I'd love to see it with the ebay front lip on it. I bet that would set it off quite nicely.
oh i love that he actually spent the time to make it work, and like i said i give him props for that. i just dont like how it looks on the car, i prefer the stock SVT bumper

Tony...thanks for taking some sweet shots of the bumper in its current state and uploading them so fast. You got skills with that camera! :cool:

Hey Guys!
So there it be. As a project it isn't fully complete for me so I will still continue to update this thread. I mean lets face it...it does look pretty "gappy" with that center divider removed. It definitely is in dire need of a grill along with some kind of lower lip. That a/c condenser looks like :censored:! LOL
I wish I could have had more time to kill it all in one shot before Carcraft, but it is what it is. I'll just keep pluggin' away.

Good thing I'm getting a Euro plate to cover that little bit of orange peel...yikes! :laugh:

Thanks for the props guys. I'll keep the progress coming when I can.

- amyn

AMYN BROTHER!!! i mean amen brother!;) lol. my thoughts exactly. body color ovals, grill, hightowers, and some sort of lip, and this ride's done.

Back