• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

POOP

SCHEISSE!
"okey dokey"
166px-Liane_Cartman.jpg

My daughter, son-in-law, grandson (who recently turned 2), granddaughter (who is 10 months old), and I were in a Walmart super center the other day near the food and baby food side shopping. My daughter had to use the bathroom so we were waiting for her. While we were waiting my grandson started yelling for Mommy. When we told him that she was going the bathroom he started saying, "mommy poop, mommy poopin" over and over. As my son-in-law was trying to quiet down my grandson, he just started getting louder and louder! Then my grandson started to add "Oh God, mommy stinky, mommy poop!" Everybody around us started laughing and snickering while my son-in-law turned bright red. :shrug:

haha that's great.
That reminds me of my cousin-in-law. They had the nurse over to see how he's developing. She mentioned that he is at the age where he should be saying 2 word phrases, so she asked them if he's doing that yet.
So they had him show her his only 2 word phrase that he learned so far (with much embarassment) "daddy pooped!"
It was hilarious how he said it too. He'd say daddy, then let his eyes get big and say pooOOOOOPED! with his voice raised toward the end.

Back