• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

POOP

Dayuum!! This POOP thread has been alive for 15 months

Kinda like "Seinfield" TV show, the thread about nothing.

Me less time pooping = more time driving
or more gas in the tank not more gas out the arse

and when I lived in Thailand parents would let their toddler take a squat and dump anywhere outdoors in the village. Then when they finished just cover it with dirt same we do here for dogs.:eek: hahaha

now that I have contributed to this thread I can't criticise the longevity of it anymore

I saw the same "approach" in China all over. Kids walked around (or carried, if young) in little onesies with no ass on them. Just a big hole in the back and crotch. When the kid went, he just went.

Side of the street, yard, alley.. whatever.

A different lifestyle but I won't criticize it.. its theirs, not mine.

I saw the same "approach" in China all over. Kids walked around (or carried, if young) in little onesies with no ass on them. Just a big hole in the back and crotch. When the kid went, he just went.

Side of the street, yard, alley.. whatever.

A different lifestyle but I won't criticize it.. its theirs, not mine.

Yup I wasn't critizing either just informing. Actually think of all the landfills here filled with diapers and sewer systems with toilet paper. There the dogs usually dug it up later and ate it. Hows that for recycling! And they never use toilet paper either, just a water hose spray alongside the squater for clean up. And I mean squater also, no sit down toilets with seats. An open porcelain bowl about 4 inches off the ground. You straddle the bowl and squat down as close to it as you can to prevent splash back. haha

For this threads POOP topic once you eventually get used to cleaning with water every time after it feels un-hygienic to use toilet paper again. Cannot get 100% clean with paper only.

And I mean squater also, no sit down toilets with seats. An open porcelain bowl about 4 inches off the ground. You straddle the bowl and squat down as close to it as you can to prevent splash back.

Like this?

p4110471re0.jpg

This is typical of many Asian and European cultures.. This was taken in Xin-Xiang China (south-southwest of Beijing about 300km) about 3.5 hours by bullet-train.

Like this?

This is typical of many Asian and European cultures.. This was taken in Xin-Xiang China (south-southwest of Beijing about 300km) about 3.5 hours by bullet-train.

Yep, for the bowl exactly. But that has modern flush valve plumbing. I'm used to only a regular water spigot for filling a small plastic bucket and then dumping water from bucket into bowl to manually flush.

Well, this was taken inside the best hotel they had to offer, so....

you would EXPECT certain amenities like this to be provided..

Back