• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Polk County mini meet anyone ?

Address update

Address update

indeed, whats the address? Also i had something come up on sat, but i am still planning on being there.

address is

6127 carla circle
lakeland fl 33811

my cell # is
863-272-8696

if you have any direction issues call me lets say we start arrival as early as 3pm till whenever.

(btw) not much planned to do here but eat some burgers and chat it up, but it will give us a nice meet to get to know the local guys.

and if you can please RSVP say by noonish either via phone call or text, that way i can account for the people im gonna grill for, say food served between 4:30 - 5:30 for the stragglers

Polk county mini meet august 13th my place
1. pblack003 (Hosting)
2. raftdriver (As long as its in August)
3. FauxhawkFox
4. KerryKool
5. Smalls
6. Bezalel (bringing camera)

That's a nice turn out if everyone makes it..

is this still an accurate list? If so 15 burgers a few things of coke pepsi and some sweet tea should atleast make it worth the trip. I'll have food drinks and chips ready for people by 4:00 or 4:30pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone today, again please call if u need directions and if u want shoot me a text or a pm on here and let me know your coming for sure, that way I can have enough food prepped.

Thanks for the few guys that showed up... Randy, Kerry and Bezalel ... It was nice meeting a few of you in person. Hope you had a good time! Sorry for the small group.

Thanks for the few guys that showed up... Randy, Kerry and Bezalel ... It was nice meeting a few of you in person. Hope you had a good time! Sorry for the small group.

I had a great time. Anywhere CEGers get together there are good times to be had.

Ugggggh, Just got home. Didnt get to eat till 8pm tonight and I really, really, really wanted some bbq. I was in north lakeland today too and I got poured on. Is there any pics of the meet?

It was a good time! No pics, but we should try this again soon. Maybe make it a monthly thing for the Tampa/Lakeland area since everyone was less than a hour away. Smalls would be an exception coming from Sarasota though.

i definitely dont mind driving. i used to go to the michigan meets all the time when i lived hours away in cleveland. just let me know next time we have a mini-meet. i'll do my best to get the day off. my shop is closed on sundays, so that would be the easiest for me

Back