• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Polk County mini meet anyone ?

I'm still figuring out whats happening that weekend, but I'll be up for this.

1. pbalck003 (possibly hosting)
2. raftdriver (As long as its in August)
3. FauxhawkFox
4. KerryKool

1. pbalck003 (Hosting)
3. FauxhawkFox
4. KerryKool

Everyone on the list can u please update which day works best for you? Saturday August 13th or Sunday August 14th?

My place is available both days. Have BBQ grill, BYOB and lots of space for everyone. Kinda give a few of us a chanc to meet for the first time and grab some lunch or dinner shoot the bull about our cars, maybe parts swap or sell.

I don't have anything planned and there isnt much to do around here but would like to know which day a lil in advance. I hope to get at least 5+ people to come out .. It's centrally located to Tampa and Orlando ... Easy to get to, just take I-4 to county line road in Polk county then you will be at my place in 5-6 minutes depending on traffic.

If anyone has any camera skills a photo shoot would be great! 4 or 5 CSVT's would be nice if we could get a good angle.

The guy that is painting my bumper is on a drunken escapade and has been missing over the weekend. That's all I'm waiting for to put my car back together! I hope he has that sh*t painted!

Polk county mini meet august 13th noon till whenever
1. pblack003 (Hosting)
3. FauxhawkFox
4. KerryKool
5. Smalls
6. Bezalel (bringing camera)

That's a nice turn out if everyone makes it..

i'll have to work until 2 on saturday. sundays i have off. i might have to meet up with you guys a little later on saturday depending on how long the meet is

well all day Saturday the 13th from noon till everyone wants to go home!!! if no one shows up at noon no worries we can all straggle in as the day goes by !

Indeed, whats the address? Also I had something come up on Sat, but I am still planning on being there.

Back