• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Request!

Yah its supposed to light up! his looks like its blue tho, thats custom. It should light up green. (that is of course if you even have a clock to begin with :laugh: Yay for E0's!)

Ya mine definitly doesnt light up. So when i need the time i have to get out my phone! sucks.... you cant take those clocks appart cant you?

Ya mine definitly doesnt light up. So when i need the time i have to get out my phone! sucks.... you cant take those clocks appart cant you?

There is nothing to take apart. Small flathead screwdriver to pop out the clock, and then unscrew the bulb.

Part number - E5RY 13466 BA

Re-use the condom......on the bulb of course. :laugh:

There is nothing to take apart. Small flathead screwdriver to pop out the clock, and then unscrew the bulb.

Ok ya i figured it out. So Murrays carries these bulbs right? And can you buy other color "condoms"? :laugh:

Ok so i got the part (which is just a bulb) and its to big! I pulled out the old bulb and the metal contacts are attacted! So what should i do?

Best I can do for now

100_0557.jpg

Back