• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Michigan vs Michigan State??

My guess would have to be close to Steedas... Michigan is going to tromp all over State..

And I will love every second of it while i'm in Ann Arbor

You must have missed when they Plaied #2 Notre Dame

lmao owned that game!!!

sometimes you never know with rivals like this game. It will come close or we blow them out of the water. But i will stay with 7 points michigan.,

I already posted this once, but...
n2306119_33946849_3072.jpg

funny... state was blowing them out when they "plaied" them too. we just fell apart.

as i've said, state's going to ruin either u of m's or osu's season. i hope it's u of m's!!!

Buahahahahahaha-- I think not-- I do hope for them to beat Ohio State but that just isn't going to happen--

I had the pleasure of watching State get dominated up and down the field today from inside the big house... Needless to say, we all know what happened---

And Steeda and I were nearly correct ( along with the spread)

Buahahahahahaha-- I think not-- I do hope for them to beat Ohio State but that just isn't going to happen--

I had the pleasure of watching State get dominated up and down the field today from inside the big house... Needless to say, we all know what happened---

And Steeda and I were nearly correct ( along with the spread)

shush, bandwaggoneer! :laugh:

rofl-- I've been watching Michigan football since I knew what football was :) Sometimes it pays to have a father who does nothing but watch football on Saturday and Sunday

Re-read my first post about the game-- Carefully scroll to the part where it says "I had the pleasure of watching from INSIDE the big house today"

<3 :) haha

edit: I think you might mean 'attend' the school though, not sure-- If that's so, money plays an issue and I didn't have the grades before, but I do now :)

Back