• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

when people decide to to their banking for the entire month at the ATM! :mad:

Happened to me the other night. I was like wtf man, im trying to get cash out from an ATM at walmart while hes going on and on on the cell phone while making 30 transactions. I had stuff to do and places to go.

Icy sidewalks, well mostly the people that don't clean them. Also nurses that just yap and yap to the other nurses while they are taking care of you... Shouldn't they be checking to make sure that the sharp ass needle they are sticking in you is going in the right place? I mean yeah I get it you can do it without looking at me while squawking with a coworker about the best deal at the mall and what your boyfriend thinks is acceptable for you to wear for his parents when you go visit during Hanukkah , but really I would just like a little attention or some eye contact, is that so hard?

Sorry that kinda turned into a rant...

Hey hey, one she counts, and two you dont know who i was with the whole time. Those photos werent everything...

true and true. but they are usually everything!

jk when you gonna let me come back.

i hate how girls always like the kids with the dick attitudes and gay short hair cuts. i say this to keep on topic

true and true. but they are usually everything!

jk when you gonna let me come back.

i hate how girls always like the kids with the dick attitudes and gay short hair cuts. i say this to keep on topic

I hate when Ian always wants to come visit PSU... j/k of course, next semester cause this one is almost over and this weekend is going to be quiet with finals right around the corner.

I hate when people stand outside my room and talk incredibly loud on their cell phone and wake me up when im trying to sleep in.

Icy sidewalks, well mostly the people that don't clean them. Also nurses that just yap and yap to the other nurses while they are taking care of you... Shouldn't they be checking to make sure that the sharp ass needle they are sticking in you is going in the right place? I mean yeah I get it you can do it without looking at me while squawking with a coworker about the best deal at the mall and what your boyfriend thinks is acceptable for you to wear for his parents when you go visit during Hanukkah , but really I would just like a little attention or some eye contact, is that so hard?

Sorry that kinda turned into a rant...

Plastic people! :D
WTH happened?

sounds like it's time for a haircut :laugh:

No. Leave it!

I hate those stupid CD holders that go on your sun visor:nonono:

Me too!

i-pod time. :)
I bought one because my Exploder has SYNC. For some reason I'll ask SYNC to play Trapt (or whatever) and it will ask if I want to listen to Korn. :crazy: Actually, I think the SYNC "person" likes Korn because that's all it really wants to play. :shrug: You should hear me swearing at the radio. LOL!

I tend to prefer 1/8" aux over a proprietary connection. I feel bad for any older BMW, or Audi, or Alpine, etc., user who buys a brand new iPod touch or iPhone 3G and tries connecting it to their now outdated stereo.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1476

Speaking of which, that's a pet peeve ..
Apple changed the port connector, but not the port style. So, all of my old iPod wires and chargers will physically fit in the iPhone plug, but not do anything. When I go to the store, I can never be sure if the 3rd party chargers are those for the old iPod or the new iPods, since the connector looks the same.

i-pod time. :)
I bought one because my Exploder has SYNC. For some reason I'll ask SYNC to play Trapt (or whatever) and it will ask if I want to listen to Korn. :crazy: Actually, I think the SYNC "person" likes Korn because that's all it really wants to play. :shrug: You should hear me swearing at the radio. LOL!
but I'am still rockin' the stock cd player:cool:

It could be worse, you could still be rockin' the 8 track player like LauraSVT. ;)

Sounds like a PITA Matt. :(
I got a new HU for my CSVT and had an i-pod connection hooked into it as well as satellite radio. No drilled holes in my console, etc. and absolutely no wires to be seen. :cool: You can only see the satellite antenna when I want it to be seen. Doug (black98csvt) is the man!

Fire drills. Seriously at age 18 you should know what to do by now. If you don't, well you deserve to die. But no, still have to practice them. I was in the middle of studying, I actually was, but was rudely interrupted by the fire alarm making me go down 8 flights of stairs into the cold and stand there. If i don't do well on this test, I blame fire drills.

Fire drills. Seriously at age 18 you should know what to do by now. If you don't, well you deserve to die. But no, still have to practice them. I was in the middle of studying, I actually was, but was rudely interrupted by the fire alarm making me go down 8 flights of stairs into the cold and stand there. If i don't do well on this test, I blame fire drills.

i HATED that. exam week, we had an entire week of bomb threats. how the hell are you supposed to concentrate!!!??

Ah bomb threats, between sophomore and junior year in high school we had bomb threats all the time. School got rather pissed off, as did the students. The first one, they sent us home early because it was too hot to keep us out in the stadium and since then stupid students kept trying to get us out early, which never happened again.

get use to it, we have them at work from time to time. and now we have a weekly pa anouncement remind us of everything safety wise ... now that is annoying ....

Back