• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

People who install aftermarket HID's in their cars with a high or low kelvin number. 4300 - 6000 is fine. You don't need to be amber or purple.
Question ..
I saw a Civic on my way home today whose headlights were hot pink. Never seen it before .. what kelvin intensity is that?

It was cute .. if you're a girl .. I guess...

That looks like it! I couldn't believe when I saw it. Maybe it's purple at night, but definitely is hot pink in daylight.

srekcuf...

X2EQKO3BP6PHSXCBBYZMOXPUPXKSB7P6.jpg

...so did I.

Don't do that again or you'll be in infraction land.
If you have to cuss, just type it out normally and allow the filters to take care of it.

The fact that VW's and engine fires seem to go hand in hand. :help:
thats funny to me because I saw an AMC Pacer today , my Aunt had one catch on fire in her drive way:crazy: years ago
in other news 3/4 width single ply rest room toilet paper:blackeye::nonono::nonono::nonono:

When you forget you left your window down when you run in the store for 5 minutes and you come to realize something is missing from inside your car when you get back...????ing klepto's.

Luckily they only stole the vinyl CASE for the gps and not the whole thing.

Which now leads to my next one.

When Tigerdirect lists something on eBay and requires you to go through the ChannelAdvisor...which for some reason won't load no matter how many times you try.

WHEN YOU GO TO WASH YOUR CAR AT THE SPRAY AND WASH AND SEE THAT SOME *##!!! HIT THE REAR OF YOUR CAR:shocked: AND SHATTERED THE DRIVERS SIDE REAR AND LEFT A FOOT LONG GOUGE DOWN THE SIDE OF IT!!!:mad: AND THE REALLY BAD THING IS THEY NEVER LEFT A NOTE OR ANY THING!!!:nonono: HIT AND RUN!!! AND I HAVE A $500 DEDUCTIBLE!!!:cry:

When someone is driving 60 on the highway in the left lane, and you come flying up behind them at a higher rate of speed, get close to them, expect them to move over to allow you to pass, but NEVER do, so you pass them on the right, then they proceed to speed up to nearly your rate of speed immediately after. :confused:

When someone is driving 60 on the highway in the left lane, and you come flying up behind them at a higher rate of speed, get close to them, expect them to move over to allow you to pass, but NEVER do, so you pass them on the right, then they proceed to speed up to nearly your rate of speed immediately after. :confused:

Just the fact that people drive slow in the passing lane in general is one of my pet peeves. It only gets better when you attempt to pass on the right and get pulled over for it. Hasn't happened to me yet, but I've seen it happen.

Back