• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official t-green svt thread

I just realized I really should get some updated pics of mine in here. Gotta find some newer ones.

Alright here's a couple, nothing exciting just sitting in the garage after I got the Mirko back from paint.

b806ba40.jpg

46004c84.jpg

One before her fall detail.

P9240489.jpg

Guess I should log in here as well.

#2001, built 4/22/1999, no sunroof, 16" ASA AR-1 wheels. (Sedanus-Grocerygetter-Rapidus)

DSC02125.jpg

engine, bumper, suspension lol... its mostly back together now. Just finished putting rust reformer and undercoating on the underbody last week.

Anyone have pics of hightowers on a t green? The few that i have seen are hard to see or a really close shot.
Debating if i want to.

Anyone have pics of hightowers on a t green? The few that i have seen are hard to see or a really close shot.
Debating if i want to.

I didn't go through with them, but hope this helps.

Black night metallic
BlacknightHT01.jpg

BlacknightHT02.jpg

T-Green
T-GreenHT01.jpg

T-GreenHT02.jpg

T-GreenHT04.jpg

I've been saying i was going to create a thread for this one but, haven't got around to it. So i'll give the quick version. Picked it up in Arkansas last may redid alot of stuff its the DD now. i don't have many pics since its been painted ut i'll try to find some.

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMAG0925.jpg

IMAG0927.jpg

Well since I finally found this Ill post up my car. t-green is not a very search friendly work when trying to find the official tropic green pic thread. Just saying.

ephrata meet..jpg

1398522_67153748955&.jpg

Nov 2013 calander&#32.jpg

Back