• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official t-green svt thread

good plan. I try to store mine as much as possible in the winter, but it's got to be driven every now and again.

000_0211.jpg

000_0208.jpg

Mine,I need some better pictures but the car is covered in dust setting in garage right now till I can get it worked on and legal again.

bagged is working on my car, and my rims are kind of the same color,and the molded tail lights, i thought it was my car for a sec FREAKED ME OUT!!!!

OMG, all of these T-Green CSVT's are gorgeous...I wanted to curse, but didn't my car is just a plain ole SE Sport, but I'm looking for a CSVT soon....just glad to apart of the family...all of them are beautiful!!!! Awesome!!!!!

ill play. I've never posted pictures of this car but here's a quick one from when I first got it. All stock... I'll take more when it gets nicer out

9e414b95..jpg

Looks good, the way the shadow is hitting the front it almost looks like you have a bra on it.

yeah i guess it does, i didnt realize that till you pointed it out. The picture is kind of small but every time i try to post one i have to resize it smaller.

anyways...that picture is from last summer when i bought. it was actually taken by the previous owner before he sold it to me. The car is in immaculate shape, once the snow goes away and i can take the winter wheels off ill take more/better pictures.

Back