• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

Nice Job Yoder. Rarely you get to see a Green SVT Contour. That one has 75k miles on it, is a 1999, and they want $6475 for it if financed. If it was just cash then they want $5500 plus tax or something.

I saw a Silver SVT contour this weekend, no left side skirt, broken right side skirt. Blonde lady was driving. Saw it passing by the Advance Auto Parts and Publix in Caldwell Mill Road in Birmingham, AL. Chased it down for a couple of minutes got tired of chasing so stop next to it at a stop light while being red and said Hi :p

I saw a Silver SVT contour this weekend, no left side skirt, broken right side skirt. Blonde lady was driving. Saw it passing by the Advance Auto Parts and Publix in Caldwell Mill Road in Birmingham, AL. Chased it down for a couple of minutes got tired of chasing so stop next to it at a stop light while being red and said Hi :p

SVT stalker :lol:

Nice Job Yoder. Rarely you get to see a Green SVT Contour. That one has 75k miles on it, is a 1999, and they want $6475 for it if financed. If it was just cash then they want $5500 plus tax or something.

Thanks.
Stoopid pricing on that one... Guess that's why it's still there.
BTW ... I have Bonnie's green one in my garage now... no engine.

IMG_7099med..jpg

Trying to decide what to do with it now.
Could be a great track car for someone...

I'll have to look for that one - my office is pretty close by, and I was actually over that way on Saturday afternoon (in my Suburban though). I've only seen a stock-looking black E1 in this area in the last several months - spotted it a couple times on Hwy 31 and on Patton Chapel Rd in Hoover.

05/05/10 or 05/06/10 in Winter Haven, Florida

White Contour in a mechanic shop on US27. I couldn't tell if it was an SVT or not because we passed by so quickly. Was wondering if it's anyone here or not? There's also a Contour SE a few houses down from me here in Winter Haven, but I STRONGLY doubt they are members... lol...

05/05/10 or 05/06/10 in Winter Haven, Florida

White Contour in a mechanic shop on US27. I couldn't tell if it was an SVT or not because we passed by so quickly. Was wondering if it's anyone here or not? There's also a Contour SE a few houses down from me here in Winter Haven, but I STRONGLY doubt they are members... lol...

I doubt it is an SVT.

I just remembered something, and I am pretty excited as this means I am retaining as I browse through the forum.
happy0065.gif

They never made a white SVT did they? So it had to have been an SE...

Silver SVT in Margate

Silver SVT in Margate

You have a Silver SVT. Spotted you on 441 in Margate. We were in a maroon Fusion.

spotted a t-red on I-20 heading towards augusta GA near exit 18. Looked like it had tint, lowered and rims. Nice looking tour for all of the 5 sec i saw it.

Wow, the second one in two weeks. Saw a silver SVTC E1 in Gastonia, NC today. About 60 miles from the one I saw a couple of weeks ago so I doubt it's the same one. This one, like the other, appeared to be factory stock, in excellent condition.

Don

Silfro E1 bone stock in fox army medical hospital parking lot, on redstone arsenal. early morning

Back