• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

down in siesta key for a lil vacay goin home in a few hours, saturday night i saw a silverfrost with a bike rack on the trunk, never seen that before :shrug:
looked like a nice florida car mMmmM can't wait to be freezing in about 8hours although i will not miss this florida sun which is too intense for my great lakes skin sorry for the ramblin i'm outta here

I spotted a silver SVT with michigan plates last week or so. I was behind it, this was when my battery terminal was junk and my car died, I think my car was trying to tell me to sell it and buy an svt.

spotted a black svt on 75 near bradenton today with what looked like a razzi front bumper.

also spotted a black e0 in the LKQ yard in tampa. i stripped the living shiz out of it :)

Saw a clean T-red SVT Contour on Collier Pkwy and 54 today(Dec 21) around 4:30ish. You had stock rims but I didn't get a good look at them to tell what year. Also the trunk was debagged. Driver was a guy in a sweater and passenger was a chick, I think. Tinted windows as well.

Followed until you got stuck in traffic but I believe you turned onto 41 as I continued on 54 through the light.

Saw a bone stock Silver Frost SVT today at Lenox Square mall in Atlanta GA. Was stock except for the lower mesh in the front was some sort of gutter guard or something... doubt its anyone on here!

I was in my TRed also pulling into the mall!

Back