• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

saw a beat to heck red svt with terrible exhaust tips in the edison mall parking lot in ft myers. either you work there, or spend an awful long time there

spotted a black csvt on watson blvd in Warner Robins. it had a hood scoop :shrug: it was morning time when i saw it.

I saw a black csvt in Hiram, Ga. with 5 spoke 16" focus wheels on it in front of a gym at the corner of Hwy 92 and Hiram Sudie Rd. Next i see it I'm gonna stop by and find out who it belongs to and if they are a member.

Fort Myers, FL: Silver SVT

Fort Myers, FL: Silver SVT

Saw a silver SVT heading west on Gladiolus from US 41 last night. NY plates.... Smalls?

Wow!! and I'm trying to avoid getting to 170,000 miles by April.

I was the passenger who waved an arm out of the black Cougar in the Summerlin turn lane after you'd gone by.

How about a Fort Myers mini-meet about February 20th or 21st? Just an afternoon, not a whole weekend...

Wow!! and I'm trying to avoid getting to 170,000 miles by April.

I was the passenger who waved an arm out of the black Cougar in the Summerlin turn lane after you'd gone by.

How about a Fort Myers mini-meet about February 20th or 21st? Just an afternoon, not a whole weekend...

cant say i saw ya. but i'm definitely in for a meet! start a new thread if you'd like to get one going. i really don't know this area too well, so i wouldn't be of much help organizing.

I saw a black csvt in Hiram, Ga. with 5 spoke 16" focus wheels on it in front of a gym at the corner of Hwy 92 and Hiram Sudie Rd. Next i see it I'm gonna stop by and find out who it belongs to and if they are a member.

there's a gym at the corner of 92 and hiram sudie now? last time I was there all that was there were that gas station with the food, a used car lot next to it, a shell station and stip mall across from the used car lot, and like right across from hiram sudie was a shop that used to be paul's cysles. my ex's mom and her boyfriend ran it, then he left and she made it A&C all cycles, I painted the floor. but some other guys bought it when she couldnt run it by herself.

pm me, I wonder if I know you

Spotted a black SVT pulling outa christina in lakeland the other day. Then saw the next day pulling into walmart/hooters in lakeland. Had tinted windows and rear tail lights. Looked like gunmetal rims. Preatty dirty looking car. Clean that if you get the time. Looked like a male and female in the car.

i spotted the same contour i saw a few months ago again today,in lansdale, driven by an older woman..its a t-red, i doubt its a csvt tho...it has the cobra style 4 lugs wheels...svt kit, aftermarket cat back. the woman looked in her 50's i doubt it was an mtx. i need to get a picture of it. lol i also doubt the owner is a member here.

Spotted a black E0 with Virgina tags on mile marker 106 on i-95 rest stop 2 guys inside sleeping like bears. missing passeger side fron jackpoint cover and antenna only goes down halfway.

I saw the same T-Red I saw back in December. This was last Thursday, forgot to post it here. I guess he lives in the area, now that I've seen him twice.

Saw a black svt 98+ driving down bayshore in tampa. On my way to work last night about 8:40pm pulled up next to but windows were pitch black. It was an extremly clean car. First one i have seen in the tampa/hillsborough area.

Saw a silfro csvt in Dallas, Ga. at the corner of Hwy. 61 and Hwy. 278. Had what looked like fusion 17" wheels? Was gonna stop but by time I turned around the traffic was so bad couldn't figure out which way he went. I also seen another parked at a house on Hwy 278 near Rockmart, GA...it was also silfro but with stock E1's on it.

IMG_7131 (Medium)..JPGIMG_7129 (Medium)..JPGIMG_7132 (Medium)..JPG
I saw a 99 T-Green SVTC at a car lot above the airport in Alcoa, TN this week. Looks like all stock.

Last edited:
Back