• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted this guy again in manchester on sunday by VIP getting on 84 east

FINALLY! I've been spotted! Do I get a free bumpersticker?! LOL! Just kidding. I finally got it running again and haven't even updated my signature yet with the modifications, but she lives! That's me at work!:laugh:

Spotted an T-red SVT on Sumner Ave in Springfield yesterday?? It had a pre 98 trunk lid and was missing the rear mesh. After market exhaust too.

i keep seeing 200zxt...the past week or so his car has been parked outside his work.
a couple of times i have seen his silver SVT there too.
and yesterday he was outside working on the project car, but i was super late for a meeting and couldnt stop to say hi.

hey what color is your vic? I was in stoneham and saw a navy blue unmarked a week or 2 ago, no idea if it was you but it reminded me of you haha. I was in a white pickup so you wouldnt have seen me.

I spotted #1564 last night flying down Rt.20 on it's way to it's new home in RI.

I've got to say, seeing your car being driven by someone else is pretty strange!

That was me in Worcester if you meant Saturday night. My girl thought it was weird that we waved to each other because we had the same car. Haha

Yeah, I told she wouldn't know because she drives a sentra. Lol. Your car is nice too. It sounds really good. Rims will be for sale soon. I'll give you first dibs.

Back