• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Yup probably me I drive that road twice a day.

Saw you yesterday around 1 PM, you were getting out of the car and walked around behind it.
i was going to honk, but a Motostar truck was turning up the side street and i didnt wanthim to think i was honking at him.
i was in my white crown vic.

Where do you work Elky? Older I get the smaller the worlds seems. Mini-meet sometime this spring?

I work at BAE and i have been spending a lot of time in the Merrimack facility, thus the reason i see your car on almost a daily basis.

ahh makes sense...I think I saw you yesterday I was walking in with a backpack. Spotted a clean white crown vic with tint and mass plates, 95 should be back out in a few short days.

Just saw a black SVT rolling by EB in groton..older looking gentleman was driving.

Seems like all the SVTs I see are clustered around Electric Boat.

Spotted the orange SVT on I-84 East in West Hartford yesterday around 4:40 PM. I was going west but I looked over and but he didn't see me passing by.

Spotted black svt in west hartford friday....svt chrome license plate cover front and back. turning onto scarborough dr from albany...

ended up interviewing for two groups 416 and 464, so dealing with piping, one system and one FEA based. My cousin in law works for one group. Also my Uncle working in another area too.

Spotted Elky this morning, pretty sure you waved, but I was too busy thinking you were a cop to wave back :laugh:

2000zxt turning onto Industrial shortly after 5. I was the guy staring at you in the Subaru.. next time I'll wave.

Back