• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Silver CSVT in Meriden CT at 9AM today. It was turning left from east main street onto the I-91/CT15 southbound on ramp.

Spotted Sekond parking his CSVT at his apartment. I pulled out of my apartment's driveway with some ferocity to get his attention :laugh:

Spotted creeper creepin on me parking my car.

Do you hear how loud my car is now? I got pulled over twice this past weekend. Gonna have to do something about it soon.

Spotted creeper creepin on me parking my car.

Do you hear how loud my car is now? I got pulled over twice this past weekend. Gonna have to do something about it soon.

Unfortunately I haven't heard your car. Good loud or bad loud? Leaky exhaust?

Spotted a white 98+ contour in waterbury yesterday on chase parkway with tinted/blacked out taillights and reflector and painted headlights.

I was in Abington getting some parts for the Crown Vic and there was a black SVT parked in the building/garage complex I was at.

Spotted at a parking lot at the Big E on satuday:

Not a contour but a gray 06-08 subaru forester XT

2010-09-18_19-48-34_897.jpg

Hahaha, I know. Brian comes through here occasionally, but we never see eachother. What year/trim/drivetrain is the FC? I'm sure I've seen it. What was the name of the person you sold it to?

is an 87 black rx7 fc turbo 2. Im tring to remember the name of the kid I sold it to. Greg is coming to mind, but I dont think thats it. Ill have to check my docs to find his name

Back