• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Thusday night I saw a black SVT with silver SVT graphic on rear door and what looked like an OZ-ish wheel. Just caught a glimpse of it right outside of campus at CCSU.

Spotted Black CSVT on Rt 9 bridge over the Connecticut River in Northampton at 5:30 PM Tuesday. Anyone?

EDIT: Also, had NH plates...

saw Snoskier16 on my way to work this morning around 7 am. looks like you had a road bike instead of a mountain bike today?

Yeah, I've been playing on that bike since it is so much easier to get in training when all you have to do is ride down your driveway. Yesterday I raced in a criterium at Rentschler Field and Saturday I'll be racing another crit on the speedway in Stafford. All this road racing is to prepare for my trip to Florida next week where I hope to race in Miami! Don't fear though, I am still a mountain biker before a roadie! :cool:

Spotted SF CSVT in Berlin with E1s and tinted windows at the auto detail shop on the corner of Berlin Turnpike and Rt 160 yesterday around 12:30pm.

Spotted yesterday on 91S in New Haven:

Silver Frost E1 SVT, stock looking, SVT badges above the stock fender badges. Hawaiian shirt. Somewhat older gentleman. I think PA vanity plates, I forgot what they said though. I pulled up next to your left, then you seemed uninterested and cut across the highway to get to 95S exit presumeably.

on friday 5/22, T-green SVT, stock parked on the infield at Lime Rock near the camping area.

also saw the gold PPG pace car :laugh:

Saw 2 SVTs today on my way to race at Topeka Kansas. Near St. Louis I saw a silver one with flames pinstripped on the windows! Looked good except the windows.

Second one was a TRed on 1-70 also, lowered and blacked out windows.

Anyone here?

Saw 2 SVTs today on my way to race at Topeka Kansas. Near St. Louis I saw a silver one with flames pinstripped on the windows! Looked good except the windows.

Second one was a TRed on 1-70 also, lowered and blacked out windows.

Anyone here?

i think you posted in the wrong section...

Spotted Tony in Hartford on 84 Westbound yesterday afternoon. Tried to get his attention but he looked a little aggitated with the traffic.

Spotted Tony in Hartford on 84 Westbound yesterday afternoon. Tried to get his attention but he looked a little aggitated with the traffic.

Massive hang over, barely any sleep, long boring ass work day, and tons of traffic. Yeah, I was in a crappy mood. :laugh:

Back