• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

On Monday night the 30th, I do believe I spied Respect the Contour. Silver SVT was sporting SVT Focus wheels, and was out in the pouring rain on 139/53. I was behind you in the '88 Town Car from somewhere around Hafta Havit in Pembroke to the light after the Thai restaurant.

thurs night around 7ish black and mnb with exhaust and some stickers on the fender svt on the mass pike right before westfield had ny plates anyone??? i wanted to see what the caddy cts would do

Spotted this morning: Black SVT on 95 south right by 91 in southern CT.

Spotted yesterday by a friend: Black contour (svt presumably) with grill mesh and dual exhaust and contour.org window stickers, Pennslyvania plates on route 34 in southern CT...maybe I should post that in the northeast section...

Saw a silver frost SE or SVT, looked like tinted or Hightowered headlights, on 93-S in the left lane in the Wilmington area yesterday around 4:30pm.

I spotted a SF SVT on Rt. 4 in Farmington around 8:30pm yesterday. I was heading out of the Wood and Tap after some tasty bar food and much to my surprise this clean-looking (it was dark) car cruises by!

I spotted a SF SVT on Rt. 4 in Farmington around 8:30pm yesterday. I was heading out of the Wood and Tap after some tasty bar food and much to my surprise this clean-looking (it was dark) car cruises by!

That was me. I took a right onto RT 4 from Brickyard Rd about that time. It seems that putting my clean summer wheels on makes the car look a lot cleaner all around -- or it was VERY dark :)

Saw a black SVT last night in Braintree at the light next to the Motel 6 off exit 17. Was missing the chrome trim and Ford oval above the rear reflector.

Spotted yesterday by a friend: Black contour (svt presumably) with grill mesh and dual exhaust and contour.org window stickers, Pennslyvania plates on route 34 in southern CT...maybe I should post that in the northeast section...

Hey! I think that was me! Or, correction, I know that was me! The car isn't an SVT and it's actually dark satin green, but it looks black.

I'm happy now. Up until today, I'd never been spotted before! :)

I believe it would have been snowskier that I saw on south rd in enfield around 11:30 this morning. Had the bike on the car.

You would be correct Brapple! I was headed down to Middlebury for the first mountain bike race of the season. You should have seen the mud that dripped off the bike and onto the car! It rained the entire race!

You would be correct Brapple! I was headed down to Middlebury for the first mountain bike race of the season. You should have seen the mud that dripped off the bike and onto the car! It rained the entire race!

Spotted you again this AM getting on 91 south just before 7:00. Quite a rack you got there! No bike though. :laugh:

spotted a black svt on my way to work on Rt 34 near derby milford road around 845. had a spoiler could not see much else, any one here?

Hey! I think that was me! Or, correction, I know that was me! The car isn't an SVT and it's actually dark satin green, but it looks black.

I'm happy now. Up until today, I'd never been spotted before! :)

I spotted you and doug a month or so ago in down town shelton, just never posted it here ...

Silver SVT on the onramp from 495 South -> 93 S , this morning, 9:00am
(I was on the onramp heading 93S -> 495S)

red Mystique LS 98+ at Budweiser brewery in Merrimack, NH on Saturday Apr 18th.
NH plates LIGHTZ or something like that, and some Boomer stickers.
Just curious if this person frequents the site.

I saw a green one! It wasn't my old car though :(.

around 6:15pm last night, south on 495 right above the pike. It looked stock, no spoiler, SVT.

all stock silver frost svt 99 or 00 with a girl driving. spotted in westspringfield at autozone.. looked pretty clean..anyone on here?

Back