• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

that sounds like the silver svt i had over the winter has custom interior also. big exhaust tips with a lou's custom exhuast sticker on the rear door windows. sound her with a lot of extras for pretty cheap.. i told him about the sight but he didnt speak good english he was from poland

ah the two tone silver/mb interior with excel maj's or something?

that sounds like the silver svt i had over the winter has custom interior also. big exhaust tips with a lou's custom exhuast sticker on the rear door windows. sound her with a lot of extras for pretty cheap.. i told him about the sight but he didnt speak good english he was from poland
So, are you from Poland too? ;)

Yesterday I spotted a Black SVT with MA plates and two guys in it near Home Depot in Enfield. Evening, but not sure what time.

That would be...

That would be...

Myself and my son.....did you see us before or after we laid rubber going past that moron who stopped in the middle of the road to text someone??

You were driving the silver E0??

My parents live on the MA/CT line and we were getting some work gloves....they got ANOTHER 2 cords of wood yesterday!! This has been a COLD winter!

Saw another (same?) Black CSVT in Reading near the Stoneham line. I was sitting in a parking spot off the road in my Cougar taking a call. You and your passenger turned down a side entrance behind me.

i saw a silver svt on 495 S near exit 15 i think. it was around 11:30 am.
i think he had aftermarket rims

That was me on my way to the Cape...BTW I like the blacked out badges on your Mystique ...they look sharp...

thanks SVT CT. good thing we were on the highway moving fast or else you would have noticed my dumb looking, stock, bottom of the line contour alloys that i sprayed black, as my winter wheels lol. we should have had a run for fun, but i was in a hurry, i had a doc's app in taunton and i was running late, so i averaged 95mph and made a 45 min ride a 34 min ride
i like your ride btw

I'm glad we were going fast too since my winter rims are starting to look pretty rugged :)

copper-colored SVT, Staples parking lot in Vernon, CT the other day... a metric shiatload of crap in the front seat? anyone...?

j/k

I sawed my warping dashboard off with a hacksaw, so I'm really one to talk, hahah

Is it just me or did stock nonSVT Contours make a resurgence after the snow melted? I saw three today and several over the past week. Only a few were bluehairs. Weird..

Is it just me or did stock nonSVT Contours make a resurgence after the snow melted? I saw three today and several over the past week. Only a few were bluehairs. Weird..

It's funny you say that because I say like 10 contours today. I think brapples right though, for the first time in months my mystique isn't two tone.

I also saw a black csvt under the Target parking garage at the Pheasant Lane mall today. Had a C/F hood but I doubt whoever it is on here (yet).

Saw Alex00 in Worcester today, 3.0L sounded awesome! Makes me wish I had my old T-red back...

Back