• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

pretty possitive I saw a black SVT with FSVT wheels part on the side of Lomdard Ford over in the Winstead area

I'm following a black SVT right now into Winsted E1s all stock. I think it's local to the area due to the Lombard Ford plate surround on the rear plate. Turned into shopping center east of town.

pretty possitive I saw a black SVT with FSVT wheels part on the side of Lomdard Ford over in the Winstead area

It's probably the same one I saw a while ago. BTW, whatcha doing out there? Headed to Lime Rock?

Green SVT coming out of Newington going toward West Hartford around 10ish Saturday monring. I know there is one green SVT in Newington somewhere. Love how you can tell its an SVT even from a distance, looked great!!!

Matt

spotted a T-Red SVT in the Narragansett, RI area this weekend, maybe friday? Also, I almost spotted jd2-98s's house because I was in Newport and a 1 minute walk from him but my friends advised me against it being that it was midnight :shrug:

2000myst directly in front of me on 293 on the Merrimack River bridge as we sat in traffic due to the usual morning accident.

2000myst directly in front of me on 293 on the Merrimack River bridge as we sat in traffic due to the usual morning accident.

Going into Manchester? If it was a little while back it could have been me. I have FSVT rims and the duct taped rear bumper mod.

No it was definitely Dan. It's a very distinctive car, bodykit with molded bumpers, sideways exhaust, gold trim. Not to mention it occurred this morning, it was his license plates, and I spotted his face in the rearview.

I just have no clue what he was doing on that stretch of highway -- thought he worked up north?

I died a little on the inside today. Spotted a black FSVT that was dusty all to heck, had tan wheels from mega amounts of brake dust and had ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS. *DIES*

BTW this was in Greenfield.

I too, died a little inside today.

Heard about- Chubby gorilla laying under a purple Contour with nothing holding it up above ride height; putting in fog light lenses:blackeye:

Back