• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Black E1 CSVT spotted today at 3:45PM on Maple Street in Rocky Hill. Didn't get a good look but saw at least one jackpoint cover missing on driver's side.

I saw the car last minute just from the side so did not get a chance to see the condition of front or rear mesh. Looked like factory spoiler and OEM exhaust.

Oh, it was you!:crazy: See I was still half asleep. Definintely a sharp looking car. :drool:

thought so, you did wave back. and you missed your turn I saw?

I have been heading down to Middlebury all week for training. Since the a/c does work in the mystique I have been driving the SVT. its as nice to ride in as it looks :crazy:

you also passed me the other afternoon at the intersection of Rt5 and South Rd. I was waiting to make the left had turn.

Silver SVT with a wing headed southbound on the Everett Turnpike (rt 3), Manchester area just before the Bedford tolls.
Thursday 7/17 at 6:45pm (I was headed northbound).

Saw a black SVT in Holbrook, MA, near the corner of Pine and Weymouth.

Silver SVT on New Britain Ave, in West Hartford,ct. Right around Bank of America branch in Elmwood. Was in my wifes white volvo with the purple wheels and trim, couldnt miss it!

SVT looked very clean!!

Matt

Back